1. Design and interior - A beautifully designed hotel, formally a school and a church.
2. Ambience - The sound of the children playing in the school next door
3. Welcome - The friendly welcome from Peter, Tijana and all the staff at Fort Printers. Peter and Tijana kindly offered us a late check out as we had a night flight
4. Pool - On our last evening we had a swim in the courtyard pool under beautiful trees and twinkle lights. Peter kindly offered us a complimentary beverage whilst we enjoyed our swim. Thanks Peter!
5. The shady quiet spots in the courtyard
6. Complimentary access to the pantry for soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
7. The laundry service was super fast and smelt so fresh!
An absolute delight of a hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included