1. Design and interior - A beautifully designed hotel, formally a school and a church.
2. Ambience - The sound of the children playing in the school next door
3. Welcome - The friendly welcome from Peter, Tijana and all the staff at Fort Printers. Peter and Tijana kindly offered us a late check out as we had a night flight
4. Pool - On our last evening we had a swim in the courtyard pool under beautiful trees and twinkle lights. Peter kindly offered us a complimentary beverage whilst we enjoyed our swim. Thanks Peter!
5. The shady quiet spots in the courtyard
6. Complimentary access to the pantry for soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
7. The laundry service was super fast and smelt so fresh!
An absolute delight of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Guests get the convenience of hotel services and the ambiance of a villa at Fort Printers… The eighteenth-century mansion turned printing facility now houses five stylish, antiques-filled suites—four linked via a second-story walkway, common in colonial buildings of the era; the fifth, poolside. The jackwood floors, copper-lined rain showers, and extra-long lap pool are generating a buzz among design-savvy visitors.” - Conde`Nast Traveler Hot List 2006 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Fort Printers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fort Printers Hotel Galle
- Fort Printers Galle
- Hotel Fort Printers