See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a late arrival for us. The rooms are very comfortable. The breakfast was out of this world. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was excellent. Although the rooms seemed dated they were very comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
SUITESHOTELGYEONGJU, 매니저 at The Suites Hotel Gyeongju, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear CHRISTOPHER M.

First, I was very happy to serve you at our Gyeongju Suites Hotel, and I look forward to your visit once more.
I will try to become the best hotel in Gyeongju.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Understand Asian heating and cooling. The temperature controls are just for your amusement in hotels in this part of the world. In the winter, the heat is on. You can turn the fan on higher or lower, but it does not change the temperature of the air coming out of your unit. It will NOT give you air conditioning until it's summer. Then you get a/c but no heat. The thermostat looks modern and you expect you can switch on a/c and get cool air but you won't. This hotel is no different than the rest in that regard. Asians usually seem to be cold and Americans hot, so it drives the management nuts. Everything else in the room works as expected. Breakfast is good. There is nothing near this hotel. It's clean and modern. Coffee unit in room gives hot water or filtered water to fill your water bottle. A good solid hotel if you understand how life is in this part of the world

Room Tip: It's only 3 floors high, fairly remote, so it's pretty quiet on both sides
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
SUITESHOTELGYEONGJU, 프론트 매니저 at The Suites Hotel Gyeongju, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear garlec

Thank you for comming the Suites Hotel.

Koreans are still cold as a result of understanding about heating and cooling in Asia.
Because in the morning and night are chilly this season, the heating is turned on and cool during the day.
At breakfast you can choose Korean style or American style for main dish and also fresh salad, bread, desserts are included.
Our hotel has a park and a golf course, so we can take a quiet and relaxing break with nature.
Each room has a water purifier to drink water cold or hot.

Please if you have further query, contact us at any time.
hope to see you again and have a safety journey back to your home.
Director of Front desk manager.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Simple decor hotel, a little dated
Could use some renovation
Big rooms with coffee machine and a lot of storage room
Bedding could be better
Bathroom big and original with bath and shower facilities
Breakfast was lovely, traditional and western style
Overall we had a pleasant stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amalia N
이지배인, 프론트 매니저 at The Suites Hotel Gyeongju, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear our Guest.

Thank you for choose the Suites Hotel.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
And thank you once again for loving our Breakfast and every facilities.
hope to see you again and have a safety journey back to your home.

Director of Front desk manager.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Honestly, I only stopped here because I didn’t have the chance to see the things I wanted to see in Gyengju. So I went to the trip advisor app, found this hotel, and had a taxi take me there. I’m an English speaker and had a little bit of a hard time communicating with the front staff on getting a room. But I got one. I was initially impressed with the room. It was very nice. But it was too warm for my liking. So I tried to turn on the air conditioner to no avail. I called the front desk and they couldn’t initially respond to me. But apparently what it all boiled down to was, the entire hotel is under centralized heating and air conditioning. They turned on the air conditioner for me but turned it off when the other guests started to complain about how cold it was. I was told to open up my windows to get cool air in the room. I have a medical condition that causes my body temperature to be a little higher than usual. It’s pretty disappointing that I paid 120,000 won and I couldn’t be comfortable in my own room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
이지배인, 세일즈 디렉터 at The Suites Hotel Gyeongju, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest.
Warm greeting from The Suites Hotel Gyeongju. Thank you for choose the Suites Hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
I hope you had a safety journey back to your home.

First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.
As you said, our hotel is operated as a central air-conditioning / heating system, so we operate air-conditioning and heating separately depending on the season.
And, Employees who lack English are encouraged to develop their English skills through ongoing training.
I will manage to further develop.

From October, the outside temperature is low, so if we open the room windows, the room temperature will drop.
Therefore, when the outside temperature is low, it is inevitable to concentrate on the heating rather than the cooling.

We are looking for ways to improve the room air conditioning / heating issue through ongoing discussions.
Thanks for your kind understanding in advance and if you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you again.

Director of sales manager
Johnny Lee

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Really nice and reasonable. I felt the everywhere in the hotel is being cared very well. the most impressive thing was a garden around the hotel. Gardening was perfect and there are a tennis court, foot spa, and lovely pond. There is a swimming pool and Karaoke too.

Room Tip: So nice. I truly recommand this hotel.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
이지배인, 프론트 매니저 at The Suites Hotel Gyeongju, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Ms. eonahwang
I hope you had a safety journey back to your home.

Thank you for the best compliment.
I hope you know how much I appreciate this compliment.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you again.

Best Regards,