“Re: Better not”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Re: Better not”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

If you think you can discover some special thing from this place. I will advise you to look for others place. Waste time and money. The ticket is so expensive and yet you don't really see any antique thing. Its just a park with.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Shya83

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Silla Dynasty Theme Park”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

a must-see if you've watched Queen Soendoek drama. but if not, like myself, you can still enjoy a lot of things- including the Hwarang performance. there's a drawing class for little kids as well.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank nyotista
Jeonju, South Korea
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“A must for Queen Seonduk fans”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The drama Queen Seonduk was filmed here. You can see many of the sets used during the drama. Boys over Flowers was also filmed here. If you go after 5PM admission is cheaper. However, if you want to see the shows then it is worth it to pay more and go during the day. It is a pleasant bicycle ride from downtown Gyeongju. Recommend going the north route of the lake going there which has panoramic views and returning via the southern route. The northern route is more hilly and you can avoid most of the hills if you go there from Gyeongju. The southern route is flat.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank veggiejeonju
Singapore
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“It was ok”
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We set aside a full day for this but covered everything in half a day. The Hwarang show was impressive. When we were there, many of the eateries were closed.

Visited October 2011
Sydney
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Interesting place”
Reviewed 19 January 2011

In my first visit to Gyeongju in Dec 2009, I had seen so many posters about Queen Seondeok drama.
After watched this drama, I loved Silla and I wanted to go back to Gyeongju.
I was so interesting to visit Silla Millennium Park - got a 20% discount coupon at Commodore Hotel.
I loved the Hwarang show - the performers were very talent. Their performances were excellent even the snow was falling down.
I really think I love this place because the Queen Seondeok drama was shooting here.
The young kids will love this place - they do have some shows for children.
There were many school children in the park.

The staff were so friendly - they called a taxi for us. A staff member came to tell us to move to a place less freezing and talked to us until the taxi arrived.

We stayed in Bomun Lake area and paid KRW 2300 to get to the park - cheaper than bus KRW1500/pp/per trip.
A