All reviews convenience store harbour view coffee shop lotte mall lots of tour groups pin socket tea facilities short train ride in room coffee water heater biff square convenient hotel beomeosa temple modern bathroom short stay business trip good points
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The hotel is pretty close to the subway. It is also within walking distance from Lotte Department Store and Nampodong. Our room is in the high floor and quite big, you can walk freely with a suitcase fully opened. The room and equipment is also well maintained. The view is pretty good .I can even see the Gwangandaegyo Bridgei in the distant from my room if i am not mistaken.There is also a cafe right next to the lobby and a seven eleven nearby.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed a week and ok is about as good as I can muster.
Rooms ok and staff are very friendly.
Location is good (depending on your reasons for being there!)
Biggest disappointment was breakfast. I only went 1 and 1/2 times and decided a visit to a convenience store or bakery would be a better option.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The view from my room is good (see pic attached - maybe because I chose the sea view). Do not expect any ocean view etc but more of harbour view, which is still pleasant.

The room is clean and spacious, which is key. Toilet doesn't have bathtub in case you are hoping for one. But it is clean and well appointed. Basic items are in place.

Bring an adapter as the room does not have 3 pin socket. Either that, or you can borrow from the counter, subject to availability. They will need you to place a deposit for the adapter.

Service wise, I wasn't quite impressed. Nothing spectacular, especially if compared to Westin Chosun (the hotel I stayed in Seoul). Staff looks a tad miserable when I first check in. They also observe very strict check in time.

The subway is 3 mins walk away, but I would say cabbing is actually more value for money if you are travelling with more than one person.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Chua T
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed for three nights during my business trip to Busan. I cannot complain about the location as it is very near to the office that I visited. After work the Lotte Mall is within walking distance. The room is very clean and looks newly renovated. Breakfast spread is a bit limited, but that's not a problem for me.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Carlo M
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Convenience hotel which nearby business centre, harbor and Busan station.

The only problem is probably finding food to eat during weekend, which is very quiet and mostly closed over the weekend. Even hotel's bar is not opened during the weekend! Of course, the convenience shop is just downstairs, where you can just get a few beers and bring it back to your room...

I took the junior suite which is extremely spacious, however toiletries are not free. And all the switches in the room are only available in Korea language, which could be extremely challenging. I had the experience that accidentally switch-off the water-heater without knowing it.

Breakfast is good, a lot of choice. Waiting for the lift can be a painful and long waiting game...

Other than that, not many complains.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business