1,175 results
All reviewsthe club loungedriving rangedepartment storelight snackduty free shoppingstar hotelomelette stationbusiness tripstreet food vendorsking bedchecking incentral locationfitness centerexcellent hotelthe hotel staffenjoyed my stayconcierge desk
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I would like to give this hotel 3.5 stars but this choice isn't available.
Pros: a most luxuriously comfortable duvet. Next door to the Lotte department store. The service in general was excellent.
Cons: Hotel food really expensive: Pizza in the hotel casual restaurant cost $60 (so useful to have the department store in the same complex as they have a terrific food section.) A more important negative is that this hotel was unwelcoming. We arrived at the hotel at 11 a.m. as we’d had to take a very early flight from Seaul to Busan. The hotel reception said our room was ready but they refused to allow us to check in (or use the gym) before 3 p.m. unless we paid for an extra day as that was the “rule.” It was the most important public holiday in Korea and everything around was closed. By 1.30 we were exhausted from our very early flight and from just walking around Busan with everything closed. Fortunately a most attentive concierge, who had spent time in Europe, and who realized how absurd this rule was, and felt sorry for us, went to implore the reception area to allow us to go up to our room, which they did.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
lLotteHotelBusanl, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Naturelover_777983,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Busan.
The review you have left would be of great help to other guests planning to visit our hotel.

First, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to check in time, Because of holiday season, our cleaning process had a problem. I'm really sorry about your inconvenience. Next time, we will improve our confirmation service and share this problem with our whole staffs to improve our service and facility quality.

We promise to provide better service next time. It would be an honer if we could have a chance to serve you next time.
Thank you agian for your opinion, We wish you all the best.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Recently, one of the Chief serving in the Club Floor left to join the Hotel's main kitchen. On her last day, she went around the tables to thank the guess. As she knows I understand very little Korean, she asked a colleague to help her converse - I was deeply impressed with her professionalism.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
lLotteHotelBusanl, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Dear, bbrg694

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Busan.

I'm really delighted you were satisfied with your staying. Providing high qualify of service is our responsibility. Still, it feels great to be noticed for our efforts. Thank you very much for your encouragement.

Next time, if you have a chance to visit here, I recommend you to use 43rd Asian restaurants. You can enjoy wonderful cuisines with nice mood and scenery. If you tay club type room, you can have a benefit to discount 20% for restaurant.

I really appreciate your wonderful review. We look forward to your visiting soon. We will impress you with our pleasant service on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

I spend 5 nights in the hotel, it is located just a few step away from Seomyeon subway station that beside it is Lotte department store. In short the location is perfect to get around Busan. Beside it there is several of food stalls to choose from including street food (ps: pls ask for the price of the street food before purchase as it could cost higher compare to restaurant). Majority of the staff is able to speak in English so communication is not an issue plus most importantly they are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean while the beds are comfortable with fantastic view of the city. Thanks Lotte Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
lLotteHotelBusanl, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear, DLanun

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Busan.

I'm really delighted you were satisfied with your staying. As you said, Many contents are placed aroung Lotte hotel Busan in Seo-myun, like shopping, restaurants, bars etc. If you want to go shopping, I recommend you to go Lotte duty free shop and department store next to the hotel.
There is also Casino on the 2nd floor of the hotel.
Besides There are subway station and bus stop nearby. So you can go anywhere of Busan easily. If you don't know where to go, our staff will help you.

Next time, I hope you visit here as a family trip or couple trip. Club type room would be different from where you stay. you can enjoy breakfast, snack time, afternoon service and cocktail time on the 33rd floor.

I really appreciate your visiting and review. We look forward to your visiting soon. We will impress you with our pleasant service on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I spent 3 nights at the Lotte Hotel Busan with family and wished it was longer. Once you get off at the KTX in Busan Station, you transfer outside the Station to the Metro - taking Line 1 for 6 stops and get off at Seomyeon Station. Follow signs for Lotte Dept. Store/Hotel. The Metro Station is connected to the Lotte. Excellent location to be based in Busan. Tourist Attractions accessible via Metro, including the beach. We were upgraded when we checked in and was able to check in right away. Room was to Western Standards - lots of space. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly and communication in English was not a problem. Lots of eateries around the hotel and shopping as well. Tip: check out the duty-free shop on the 8th floor of the Lotte before shopping elsewhere for makeup, Ginseng, etc. If in Busan in the future - I would definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
lLotteHotelBusanl, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear, mel3traveler

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Busan.

As you said, The location is one of our benefits. Seo-myun is the center of Busan. So you can reach for every famous places of Busan in 30~40 mins. Especially, Seo-myun is specialized as shopping and eating. There are not only Lotte department store and Lotte duty free shop but also underground shopping places connected with metro. And I recommend you to go Casino on the 2nd floor when you come back.

Besides, our Lotte Hotel has a brance in New york where the new york palace hotel was placed. I hope you use there too.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

I am surprise for the comfort,technology and service provide Lotte Hotel. The rooms had fantastic view to Busan special the night. The beds very comfortable, the room clean, the bathroom, art of ergonomic.
Plus very good service with smile, friendly environment and good food.
It is Located on the city around shops and restaurants, very nice place for shopping, business and good food.
Congratulations to all.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic. Choose on high level floors
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
lLotteHotelBusanl, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2015

Dear, Antonis I

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Busan.

Besides, our location is also a good benefit, Next to the hotel, there is a Lotte department store. If you want to go famous places of Busan, you can go within 30~40mins by taxi, subways and bus. There are subway station and bus stop nearby.

Next time, if you have a chance to visit here, I recommend you to stay club type room. This room includes breakfast, afternoon tea, snack service and cocktail service for guest. Our club lounge is specialized for business guests. So you can feel very calm and comfortable.