“Between Okay to So - So”

Ganga Haeundae Store
Ranked #160 of 35,612 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I decided to try it out with my sister. We each ordered our choices for dinner. My sister ordered mutton fried rice, while I ordered chicken fried rice. We were sort of caught by surprise of the lack of choice. We went wanting to try briyani, mainly so we could compare the 3 different Indian restaurants we visited. There was no briyani and thus fried rice were the selected dishes. I found my chicken fried rice was just okay and my sister's mutton fried rice was a tiny bit better, mainly because of the spices that I could actually taste. For information, which we were not advised of when we ordered, 1 serving of 1 fried rice could serve 2 people! At least that was what my sister and I thought. We saw other people shared after we ordered! Had we known... anyway, I suppose you can give this place a try if you are not really looking for pure Indian food, something Indian but not quite. Take the fried rice for example ;)

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The atmosphere in general is not bad .. but not that luxury.. the food doesn't have anything to do with Indian food except that its sooooo spicy
The presentation is not that good
The taste is not that much
The rice is korean not Indian
The tables are too small and the dishes are too big.. the table was full of dishes above each other
I've traveled all over the world and tried Indian restaurant in each country .. this was the worse ..

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We were very pleased with our meal at Ganga. We had spinach (palek?) paneer and chicken tiki masala plus garlic naan, veggie samosas and rice. Excellent service. No complaints w/decor or venue. Beer was typical. Good location across from beach & Aquarium. Reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

As a vegetarian I was finding slim pickins in Korea, so this place was a godsend! I got the lunch special, which included an excellent salad (ok, so not exactly a traditional Indian dish, but I was greatful for it), garlic nan bread, a dal and a saag paneer. It was all very well prepared and pleasing to the palate. Service was extremely fast. Overall a very enjoyable experience. I'll be back. (Wifi included - I wrote this over a post-meal cup of chai)

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We visited "Ganga" last week and the food there is really good! Usually you get the same curries.. but here some kebabs and even a chicken preparation was different (the tandoori chicken with curry), paneer was nice. Naan was average.. not the best...
What I liked was the staff.. their sweet honesty; since my husband is vegetarian and i am non vegetarian.. and my son eats rice and lentils.. when we ordered 3 curries, the staff tried to tell us it was too much for 3 of us... that was so sweet and honest of them.
ambience was good and service was quite... i will love to go there again!!

1  Thank Vaishali B