USD 276
  • Pool
USD 310
USD 202
Priceline
All reviewsjacuzzi bathtubtower hillthe hotel managerhotel is greatnampo stationlove hotelmin walkshopping districtwithin walking distanceair conlimjaystraightenersbasementcafestoiletdryer
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We chose the hotel based on the fact that it was a boutique hotel ( we like smallish, well kept and hotels which offered personalised services if possible ) and it was situated in a location where we intended to base ourselves from and what a GEM we found!

The hotel Manager ( as in photo ) and the staff in general were extremely professional, yet thoughtful and accommodating at the same time.

Upon knowing that we had flown in without a wink, Mr Jay Lim made arrangements for our temporary early check in, and throughout our stay there, enquired upon our wellbeing and our requirements, and assisted us on all the questions we posed.

The hotel was modern, with a comfortable bed, good bathroom facilities with good water pressure. With the exception of - we did hear some noices from happy patrons of nearby restaurants walking by through the window that opened out to the street. No issues once we closed the window though.

Yes, if we come back to Busan again we shall come back to YTT BOUTIQUE hotel Nampo.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had a really great time in the boutique Hotel YTT Nampo . Good location, clean and nice rooms, great helpful Staff (Jay!) speaks fluent English. We recommend thos Hotel 100%. Price value ist really great for South Korea

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

YTT Nampo has the most amazing first class hospitality service in Nampo, Busan! I was there from 15th-19th of February 2018 and lost my passport but the amazing manager helped me out with the process to look for my passport. Sincerest thank you to Mr Jay. YTT hotel is also just walking distance from juggang metro station, BIFF walk and Busan tower. It has amazing view and great coffee machine in its lobby. Would definitely love to come back again soon! Thank you again!

Room Tip: Great room with amazing facilities such as hair spray, hair brush, comb and lotion
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We liked the hotel room a lot, everything was clean, warm and fresh. Staff is super nice and helpful, speaking English and helped us to book a taxi to the airport in early hours of the day. Room was so spacious and warm , all the necessities offered by the hotel and breakfast too. Very nice and might come back here next time!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I couldn't be happier with Boutique Hotel YTT Nampo. It was affordable, not just clean but extremely nice, and in a great location. The staff was super helpful, providing maps, directions, and recommendations. They even looked things up for me on the web as well as called me a taxi. And they spoke English!

The hotel is close to major sites and great bars and restaurants. Check out Three Monkeys Craft Beer Bar!

I can't wait to go back to Busan and will definitely return to this hotel.

My one negative: my window was small and I didn't have a view, but I did have an awesome jacuzzi bathtub so I was happy!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo