“Lunch Run”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 September 2017

A nice day for a stroll up to my favorite Burrito Bar, they have a location at my work here at the Empire State Plaza but outside on a nice day is always a treat seeing I work in the basement of my building. My BBQ chicken Burrito was delicious, prepared fast and very much enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

After reviewing what Bomber’s uses in their food prep, we were able to put together two delicious meals. My wife got the quinoa BBQ bowl with tofu. We had to take off the sour cream and cheese but otherwise it was vegan. I had a vegetarian burrito and added faux chicken nuggets and took off the sour cream and cheese but otherwise it was vegan. Budget friendly, they had sit down upstairs and a carry out downstairs. Beware, it was warm inside so make sure you dress lightly in the summer before heading there!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the jerk chicken burrito. Be advised, if you get it with guacamole it's an extra dollar and if you want chips and salsa that's additional too. My suggestion would be to at least include the chips and salsa with every burrito.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Great burritos and actually all their food is excellent. The restaurant is at Lark and Madison but they also have a location in the Empire State Plaza food court (enter at the McDonalds and walk back).

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Love bombers..great place on Lark..awesome burritos and great drinks..go on your birthday and get a margarita the size of a human head!!

Been to Bombers Burrito Bar? Share your experiences!