“Glad to see them back”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #5 of 25 Nightlife in Albany
More attraction details
Owner description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Very friendly staff with loads of beer knowledge to help you choose just the right brew !!
Good prices as well.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Went their for lunch before a movie. Place was dead. Apparently their happy hour is when it comes alive. Good selection of beers not much in he wine dept & the standard liquors. Drinks were weak & food was sub par nothing to write home about. Burger was over done & greasy. I'll pick another place before a movie next time

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I wish we lived closer to a World of Beer location because we VERY much enjoyed this place. Does not feel like you're in a mall at all. The band was super great and the food was just awesome! James was our server and he was a fantastic guy! Will certainly be back!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

If you like eating at a place with lots of beer choices, then this is the place for you. There are tons of tap beer choices and the food is decent. It is right across from the movie theatre too. So you can get a bite to eat and then enjoy a movie. Enjoy!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2014

So disappointed! While they have a great selection of beer (with high prices to go with them) the food was terrible. I sent my Ruben sandwich back twice and still couldn't eat it. The corned beef was artificial pressed meat and the cheese was not even close to anything I've ever eaten. My companion's food wasn't any better. As for service, we sat at the bar and there were at least four bartenders. We had a hard time getting their attention. There were only two other patrons at the bar. I don't see a future for this establishment.