“The Price is Right!”

La Fiesta Of Albany NY
Ranked #83 of 700 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Extremely busy on this Sunday evening around 5 PM but service was prompt and efficient and my carnitas fajita and hubby's chicken tacos were made to perfection. The warm chips and spicy, thick salsa were thoroughly enjoyed. The portions are generous and I have enough carnitas for dinner tomorrow night. The rice and retired beans were not consumed by either of us as it was a lot of food! Interior reminded me of Mexican restaurants we have been in just over the border from San Diego!

Will be back to try other items on the menu!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

A bit over priced for the location and lack of atmosphere. It looks like an old IHOP with booths and tables. It's in the same parking lot as several low budget motels. I loved the grilled chicken tacos but they were only tacos with chicken, nothing else except a side of salsa. I probably wont go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Went to go have some margaritas and stayed for dinner like always the food there was killer and so were the margaritas

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and great staff. I will be returning. Loved it. Great prices and a good amount of food. Everything was hot and fresh.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We were going to have dinner at La Fiesta after a wedding rehearsal but we had booked the outdoor area and it was a rainy and stormy evening. One of our friends offered their downstairs den for our buffet dinner. The food was picked up and served "at home". The food was uniformly excellent, couldn't have been better if we were at the restaurant. Everything was on that buffet line, some of my favorites were the crispy taco bowl, I loved the refried beans, chicken two different ways, ground beef, guacamole, salsa, sour cream and on and on. Every bite was more delicious than the one before. Then I found the chips on the tables with cheese dipping sauce. I want to go to the restaurant so I can take some of this stuff home. Excellent Mexican food!

Been to La Fiesta Of Albany NY? Share your experiences!