“Neighborhood Lunch Option with good flavor and portions ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oasis Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #382 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Walking by at lunch time, after visiting museum and heading to the park, we stopped in to this unassuming cafe advertising falafel and had a satisfying, tasty lunch. Everything was nicely seasoned and the dollop of sour cream in the sauce with my falafel wrap was a nice touch. My wife had the platter and with two sides and a pita bread it was a big meal. Vegetable salad was nice and had uncommonly sweet red onion in it. Tasty, casual, and satisfying. The drink fridge was a bit bare, larger selection would be nice. Also, it was a one man show, so I could see it getting busy at times, but we had no wait.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great value. I was recently part of a new company (MooPlans) beata delivery program and this place was on one of there restaurant to choose from did not expect much but when I got the food I was very impressed.the food was great large portions for the price and very tasty. I would recommend this place to any one in the albany area.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

If you want Shawarma that really tastes like the actual Shawarma, this is the place. I know, because I am Egyptian.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

We ordered food to be delivered to our hotel. Gentleman on the phone was very accommodating and friendly though a little hard to understand with accent. Got order 85% right. Food was edible but we were starved. Nothing wrong just nothing outstanding. Good if you don't want pizza in downtown Albany and don't want to go out. Very reasonable prices. Try to stick with the mediterranean dishes.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went there twice. DOnt be fooled by the name. There is absolutely nothing in this place related to an oasis. Unless Champagne Super Nova is playing when you walk in the door. I had chicken once and it was raw and bloody. Second time i tried a fish and fries and a slice. Pizza is doughy the fries cooked in the same oil as the fish. DONT EAT HERE!!! DANGEROUS!!

Been to Oasis Mediterranean Cafe? Share your experiences!