“Agree, great for weekend lunch!”
Review of A Better Bite

A Better Bite
Ranked #142 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

One night visit in Albany on the way to Lake Placid. Stopped to look at Capital and area around lunchtime. Not many places open but Google Maps showed us this place. Very broad and eclectic menu. Too many choices of some really great items! I had the Salmon on Garden Salad and my Wife had Goat Cheese on Sour Dough with bacon. I was really also looking at a falafel (home made), humus and served with a Israeli Salad. They also have a large selection of grilled cheese sandwiches as well as wraps & salads.

We would greatly recommend this place for lunch.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to have lunch. Variety of menus options sandwiches soups salads vegan and vegetarian friendly!!!

Urban atmosphere great find in the downtown area!!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

We ate hear after a morning at the State capitol. Very busy but had 2 great salads, Caesar for him, Greek for me. Great to watch the world go by ready for the next bit of sightseeing.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My wife and I went to walk around the capital and had lunch here. Excellent sandwich and fries, a lot of interesting choices. Triple decker was huge. Waitress was excellent, quick and efficient. Definitely will go again

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I work across the street so coworkers and I come here every so often. The food is great but honestly they have the rudest and grumpiest counter staff I have ever seen. They act like you are annoying them by ordering food and don't even think about asking them a question! If you can ignore that it's worth a visit for the good salads and sandwiches. The Mediterranean salad with a side order of pita and hummus is my favorite. Call in your order before you go to save time (but they are just as rude on the phone!)