“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Heard about this place on EQX radio and it did not disappoint. I had a turkey burrito and he had the ancho chicken quesadilla. Both were satisfying. There is actual alcohol in the margaritas, which is different from other restaurants we have visited. Overall a great place. Richard is a very nice bartender.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

It started with cold tortillas chips that you have to pay extra for, then went down hill from there. Food arrived, on the same place, portions were cold and too hot to eat. There was cilantro in items that weren't supposed to have cilantro in them. Then, there was hair. Not a strand of hair, but a giant wad of hair. The comped the one meal that had the hair in it, despite the other diner being unable to eat after being so grossed out. Not 10% of either meal was eaten. Still charged for all the add ons, sour cream etc.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I've been frequenting El Loco's since the late 80's. I know it's changed hands at least once and the menu never suffered from it. If you're able to get there be sure to have their chili either carne or not. Order a side of their tortilla chips to dip into the chili.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

A large group of my friends came here for dinner. I ordered the Nachos Classico with shredded beef. After a long wait, our meals came. My portion of nachos was definitely the largest and best value meal of what we ordered. The chips were nice and crisp, the chips had the perfect amount of gooey cheese and jalapenos. The shredded beef while plentiful was also a little dry, but was still good. The salsa that came with it tasted extremely fresh. Everyone else in my group enjoyed their food but found the portions to not be worth the cost of the food. The server was very good with our group, but it took them an excessive time to ring up our bill. Overall, I would definitely recommend El Loco Mexican Cafe.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Dinner tonight after a movie. Seated quickly. Ordered a margarita. Disappointed. Smallest one I ever had. Dinner was good though - chicken and spinach enchilada and a ship salad. Service was excellent. If only the margarita was bigger!

Been to El Loco Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!