“Average food ”

Ranked #404 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Mexican
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The food was a lot better at Moe's than its competition (Chipotle) but I still don't think it's anything to write home about!
Nice staff and friendly but think that's only because they were fascinated by my English accent!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited this location many times, but this last visit proved to be the worst ever!
The crew was either new or simply inept?
They messed-up our order, were extremely slow and the tables were all dirty?

Let's hope it's a fluke and or management hires people that are MUCH more capable and caring!

We might give it one more try?

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My first time at Moe's. I was greeted upon entry, had a short wait, and had my meal made to order. The staff was friendly, the food was good, the salsa bar offered great choices, tea and sodas were offered, and the entire restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at a number of different Moe's locations and the food is usually decent. It's fresh, offers good portion sizes for the money, and chips are included with the meal (unlike Chipotle). It's nothing special, but it's decent fast food. The food at this location was fine at my recent visit on a Sunday afternoon, but the place was not clean and I couldn't enjoy my meal because of it. I've had an issue with the cleanliness of other Moe's locations in the past, as well, but this one was the worst.

There were food crumbs on all the tables, and food debris all over the floors. There was melted ice all over the floor near the drink dispenser. The garbage cans were overflowing. The salsa bar needed cleaning. And there were crushed chips and food debris all over the floor in the food prep area behind the counter. I actually watched as a worker dumped a fresh batch of chips into a big bin behind the counter and tons of the chips fell onto the floor.

The young kids working there looked like they could care less--I noticed them taking frequent breaks to check their phones. They did not seem at all bothered by the nasty state of the restaurant. I won't return.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

First time in a Moe's. For a simple lunch I liked the concept of building the taco from scratch. Sure have a lot of choices. Clean facility with a lot of friendly folks.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!