“Wait? ”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #361 of 707 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

My main comment is this if Taco Bell is fast food why should you wait 10 minutes for pre-cook food. I could understand it if there was a line of people and it was busy but when there's only two of us in the restaurant?

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Love this place for a quick and easy bite to eat on the way from here to there. The beef fresco taco is pretty low cal and tasty! And surprisingly, I do like the new breakfast items!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Yes. It is okay for a fast food restaurant. Prices are reasonable and the staff has been, in my experience, very polite and efficient. But it is a fast food restaurant so don't expect anything special.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Ate here Monday August 4th. They actually got my order correct, but my chicken quesadilia was cold, and the chicken tasted weird.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!