“Best Gluten Free Food Anywhere”

New World Bistro Bar
Ranked #3 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A farm-to table Bistro serving global comfort food at 300 Delaware Ave in the city of Albany, NY. Offering farm raised meats, sustainable seafood, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Albany I eat at this restaurant which has been consistently one of the best restaurants I have frequented. Without a doubt this place has the best Gluten Free menu anywhere. I look forward to eating here again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places for something different. Usually get ropa beef dinner, but tried the jerk chicken this time. Very good. Husband tried calamari and shrimp grill. Enjoyed it. Always a good dinner. Need to make reservations. Very popular.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My son took me here the first night of my visit and I was blown away! Atmosphere, menu selection, staff...and then the food!!! This is an absolute do not miss if you like unique dishes artfully prepared!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is one of the only restaurants in Albany that not only has vegetarian options, but actually puts care and thought into making them original and delicious. This is our go-to for special occasions, as it can get a little pricey, especially if ordering drinks. My husband can't stop ordering Ric's special meatloaf (even though there's other stuff on the menu he'd like to try, he says the meatloaf is just too good).

Reviewed 7 September 2017

just plain worth it! Been there several times and always good. Business lunch with clients and dinner with my wife. will go again

Been to New World Bistro Bar? Share your experiences!