“Rehearsal dinner”

Ranked #93 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

A decent sized group of us came here for dinner after our friends wedding rehearsal. There were approximately 13 or so of us altogether and we were easily accommodated. The salsa and tortilla chips they give you as a snack, the salsa has good flavor and just the right amount of spice. I ordered a margarita, frozen strawberry, it had a good kick to it, and served in a cute cactus stemmed glass. They have many options available for drinks, from non-alcoholic to giant glasses of beer, beer-garitas and the traditional margaritas, or pitchers of certain items as well. Service was quick. I ordered the tamale and enchilada combo, accompanied by refried beans and rice. Portion sizes are very generous, flavor is delightfully authentic Mexican. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the atmosphere and great food. Would gladly return here on another trip to Albany.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been to thuis place several times now. As far as I am concernjed it is the best Mexican/Latin American restaurant in the Capital District. Portions are very large, everything is home made including the taco chips and salsa. Prices are great. Best deal in the noon buffet on Mondays. All you can eat for $8. Just a great restaurant.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Salsa Latina features authentic cultural dishes that are pleasing to the eye and the stomach. I have eaten at Salsa Latina a few times and have always had my food hot and delicious. Looking forward to my next trip there.

1  Thank AgapeLove007
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I asked a good friend born in Mexico where she likes to eat in Albany. She used to like another place but it became "to fancy for me" but recommended Salsa Latina, a smaller, laid back and very comfortable setting with great tasting authentic food. The selections are numerous, the portions very generous and the prices more than reasonable.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Great place for Mexican, and reasonable!! Decor and atmosphere could be improved but over all not bad...

Been to Salsa Latina? Share your experiences!