“Lovely israeli food”
Review of Cafe Greg

Cafe Greg
Ranked #24 of 64 Restaurants in Tiberias
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

A great place to go and have a brunch or lunch. Service amazing and so is the food! Try the Falafel Shakshuka!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Their menu is somewhat limited but enough to satisfy almost everyone especially if you only want something light, brunch or lunch or breakfast I had a fairly tasty salmon sandwich myself . Seating is plentiful inside and out with toddlers chairs if needed..located inside the BIG shopping center in Zemach ..

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Odd menus. Some laminated. Some electronic. They differed! Even the laminated differed.

Varied menu but it was difficult finding something that appealed to me. Each had an ingredient that I couldn't place it didn't want

Service was good.

Portions were ample.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I go to the BIG Shopping Center at least once a week and always stop by Cafe Greg for a meal. I've ordered everything from pasta to salads to grilled chicken and it's all been great. The service is always tops, too. I highly recommend this and all Cafe Greg's. Good food for great prices.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped on. The way abit hungry but not to much. (Me and my girlfriend. ) we ordered one business lunch. It goes from 49 -89 shekels.
She wanted with the salmon, so we ordered the 89 shekels. It's include the fish , vegetables salad and soup. We asked for bread. NOT INCLUDED.
and the soup was so so spicy (black pepper. ) also the leaves of the bay leaf
Stuck in. The mouth. The salmon fish was only ok . The service was omg so bad. And the smell that suddenly came from the toilet was really sh.... (sorry)
Thanks God we are going now