“Great Pasta”

Reffaello
Ranked #18 of 62 Restaurants in Tiberias
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Went here for dinner with the family. The restaurant was quiet but the food and service was good. Different types of pasta with your choice of sauces. We ordered and didn't have to wait long for the food. Generous portions of pasta with delicious sauces. Overall, the family was very satisfied and I would be happy to go back here and happy to recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I thought getting away from Tel Aviv area will give us some fresh air. I was mistaken, people are smoking in this restaurant . Hunting for a place for breakfast outside our hotel at 10am is hard in Tiberias. Not a lot of place is open except restaurants in the hotels. Which they only caters to their own guest. So we stumbled upon this place. The service and coffee are good, nothing else.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

This was the first time my wife and I has breakfast in this restaurant. The service was great. We ordered the Israeli Breakfast for 2. The eggs were prepared as requested and the salads and cheeses were fresh and tasty. The cappuccino was also top notch.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Can't say food was bad but some dishes I could cook better. The owner is trying to run resturant singlehandedly without help and gets very flustered. Quite expensive as well. I want to come back but it should improve.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

My dish lacked any flavor. I had to add salt just to eat my spaghetti and still didn't finish my meal. My friends said their pizza was good so I gave this place an average rating.

One tip I can give when selecting a place to eat, if the place doesn't have a lot of people eating there then the food probably isn't good.