“PEACEFUL PLACE”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tiberias
Casa Nova Pilgrim Guest House
Ranked #2 of 24 Tiberias B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Its a no frills very peaceful calm place,everything works smooth after the bustle in Israel ,Jacko at the front desk to the clean rooms ,the simple breakfast in the morning all adds to the charm ,thank you for a great place

Room Tip: The rooms facing the lake are much cooler and better
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My family of 5 escaped Jerusalem for a few day to visit the Holy sites in the North. We were recommended Casa Nova, and it did not disappoint. The service from the welcome we received until the day we left (stayed 2 nights) was excellent. Also, hotel was very clean and nice, bathrooms were small, but good water pressure and amenities. The beds and pillows were comfortable. It is a MUST to go and enjoy the sunset from the veranda/balcony on the upper floor that overlooks Galilee.
Can't give it a "5", because it just doesn't have that "luxury" factor, and that's ok with me!

Room Tip: Try to get a room closer to the Sea - not for the view, but because there is a very loud discoteque...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MMMendoza
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

When I waled in the door, I found that Everything was clean and very welcoming. The staff remembered my name which made me feel important and they were very helpful with all of my questions.
Very kind staff are hard to come by and coupled with a great location for the city and the church, I enjoyed this place.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2014

Blessing Casa Nova and Tiberias! What a beautiful location and what a beautiful peace at this place. We were late because of waiting to meet a friend and had to take a taxi from Jerusalem Palatin (nice man, Michael and 50 shekel). Bus 962 from the Central Station cost 44 shekel each. The bus ride was great: two and a half hours that seemed like minutes. There is a MacDonalds at the front of the bus station in Tiberias. We took a taxi to Casa Nova because of baggage (30 shekel) but it is very near, right on the Lake. We had to wait for someone to answer the doorbell (good security here). Our room is lovely, with a wide balcony. Shower, lights etc. everything works. The kitchen upstairs is first class. It is a short walk to the nearest grocery store and they take credit cards. Tomorrow we'll know more about the breakfast (7:30 to 8:30 a.m.).

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank slavaBogu
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed here for a few days whilst on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
I was nearly put-off by a friend who said that the accommodation is a bit basic.
Well I decided to book anyway and had a wonderful stay. sure there is nothing fancy about the place but it has everything that a pilgrim needs.
I had a very comfortable and clean room, the breakfasts are simple but more than satisfying, and there is daily mass for your spiritual needs which is held in the lovely antique church which inside the complex.
Apart from that it is very conveniently situated and the rates are very reasonable.
Many thanks to Alessandro and his staff for their great service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo