“A surprise little gem of a place!”
other travellers have booked this property
The entrance of Shelly's House Fully equipped bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room and guest entertainment area
Living room and guest entertainment area
Fully equipped country style kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
17Silvana
London, United Kingdom
“A surprise little gem of a place!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I would like to give a big thank you to Shelly and Pinchas on behalf of my mother, my brother and myself, we could not have found a better place to stay during our stay in Tel Aviv. The penthouse is centrally located and yet quiet, just what one needs after a long day out. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the apartment had all that we needed thanks to the attention to details and the passion and pride Shelley puts in the interior décor, making sure to give her guests a home away from home. The private lift which opens right in to the apartment was a great bonus for my elderly mother, the secure parking also meant we did not need to look for a place to park at the end of the day. Everything was even more appealing because the hosts were very discreet and yet available at all time, anything we asked for, which was really not much, was provided immediately with friendliness and a sense of warmth as if we have known Shelly and her Family for a long time. I look forward to spend another holiday at Shelly with the rest of my family and friends to whom I would highly recommend a stay at Shelly’s.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Maryland
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing