For our family vacation, Kfar Maccabiah was like a home away from home.
We found the staff welcoming, the rooms clean and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet delicious. Our room rate included the sumptuous buffet breakfast (I was sorry to read that another guest ate elsewhere because of cost). Dinner is also offered, but we declined at $35/each. We learned the hotel has numerous cribs. But we only got one for our room for our grandchild once it was understood our need was immediate.The hotel was especially popular with observant families on Shabbat perhaps because the hotel is so family friendly--and Kosher. The spacious grounds included tennis courts (youthful International Tennis Federation players were playing there the week we were there), a wonderful covered playground for little kids, numerous lounge chairs dotted the grassy expanses under shade trees--many local retirees gathered there (apparently they have a local club membership). The three outdoor pools were closed in the off season but an indoor pool was open. Apparently there is also a large gym available for a small extra fee). Kfar Maccabiah offers an Ideal location for airport, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. . Even though the hotel hosted international tennis competition,it seemed more targeted to Israelis rather than foreign visitors. Aside from local maps in English, Hebrew, and Russian at the desk, there were no tourist brochures or maps of Israel, no postcards to buy (the hotel has closed their store), and there were no English, only Hebrew, newspapers Perhaps it's because everything is online these days, but I missed these amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv