All reviews tennis courts national park large balcony close to the airport sports club tel aviv sports facilities free parking new wing living room ben gurion airport champions restaurant nice suite hotel guests nice hotel stayed one night friday night
Reviewed 3 December 2015

The room was big, nicely furnished and clean. The hotel tastefully decorated.
Lovely grounds, lots of amenities. We didn't eat in the hotel dinning room though as the meals were very expensive, especially breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

The enormous breakfast buffet is fantastic (although if you stay 10 days like I did, you do get a little bored since it never changes). But the rooms are unexceptional and the service is less than great. We called ahead twice to ask for a crib, but none was there when we arrived and we had to wait for someone to bring one. We ordered packed breakfast the day of departure and it came 20 minutes late, giving us ulcers when we had to get to the airport. (And then its main contents were a tuna sandwich, odd breakfast.) There was also disruptive renovation during the day throughout the corridor around our room. Overall it was a decent place to stay but we'd look into other options for a return visit.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Elon D
Angie L, Director of Sales at Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

Dear Elon D,

We would like to thank you for your comments following your recent stay at the Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites. we were pleased to hear you liked our breakfast, and at the same time sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay. we deeply apologies for any inconvenience you may had. we take your comments seriously and hope that your next visit you will enjoy the high standard of our service that you expect and deserve from our hotel. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not so distant future in order to restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Normal Room with tv, ac a balcony, the best in the hotel is the breakfast, lot of choices and all good !
Didn't like the Gym outside the hotel with "maybe" extra costs! Bar is good, good burguer and local beer, a bit expensive for my pocket but its a hotel
Secure, good access.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear João C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites and for taking the time to post your feedback. I would like to thank you for your kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location. please note that additional fee for the GYM is for insurance. I would like to thank you again, and look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

I'll start with the entrance, driving through the facility is reminiscent of driving through a shanty town with all kinds of tin shacks and huts, a bit weird. At reception I was greeted by a rather abrupt young lady totally lacking in any kind of social graces but it was quick. The room card didn't work so I had to go back down to get it recoded, again with the same agent, no apology, no nothing just recoded the card and handed it back to me. I got into the room and a spacious well furnished suite unfortunately that is about the last good thing I have to say. The TV was not working properly and I found that the cable was disconnected at the back, I fixed this myself. The TV remote in the bedroom was missing some buttons but the one from the main area worked there too. This didn't matter in the end as there is a very poor channel selection.The carpet had gum stuck to it so I avoided that. In the morning I went for a swim, when I came back I found that the shower stall had a used soap bar in it so I switched to the bath shower. Alas, no hot water ! So a quick cold shower and then a good rub with the towel, unfortunately the towel had a brown stain on it, this is totally gross so I dried myself on my sweatshirt. I went down to the front desk to complain, another rather disinterested young lady said that she would get it seen to. Again, no apology no reaction no nothing, like it's a normal thing. Breakfast was ok but once more, things just weren't clean, there was food on the walls, the floor had food on it too, there was a dirty looking thermos on the table that I thought might have coffee in it but when I poured my self a cup all I got was yellowish mildly warm liquid so I gave up on that too. At the end of my second day I went back to the room and again the room card didn't work, you know the routine, desk....disinterested agent...back up stairs...the next morning no hot water again but at the least the towels appeared to be clean, threadbare but clean. I checked out on the third day of my stay, assisted by a lady that complained that I had not given them a credit card when I checked in, I doubt this very much but frankly it didn't matter,I just wanted to get out. Very unprofessional, unclean and I'll not be going back there.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank daniel_travel2011

Dear daniel_travel2011,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites , and for bringing your feedback to our attention. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not to the standards that you expected. Please accept my sincer apologies for any inconvenience cousd to you with regards to all issues you have mentioned.
I have pased your comments to our managment team for immediate action.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I would not recommend. Front desk staff could not be a bigger bunch of sourpusses. I stayed here on business only because it was convenient for a local company I was working with. Even though I had read the reviews and stayed on the suite side, the light switches were filthy and there was not even a desk with a decent chair or an easy chair to sit on in the room. No stand to place your luggage to unpack and there were only five hangers in the closet. The light blocking drapes did not close all the way. Did I mention the extremely rude front desk staff anytime I stopped by with a question or request it was treated as a major imposition. The concierge was nice and helpful. They charge for use of the business lounge. Never had experienced that before in any hotel in Europe, US or Asia. Will be glad when I can checkout. Beware, the lobby floor is extremely slippery after a rainstorm. The only good thing I can say is they have a nice breakfast buffet.

Stayed: November 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites. I would like to thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention. We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards, I deeply apologies for any inconvenience you may had. I have passed your comments to our management team for immediate action.
Thank you for your kind compliments regarding our concierge, and buffet breakfast.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites in the not so distant future in order to restore your faith in our hotel.