“Very Good food in romantic location”
Review of Abrage

Abrage
Ranked #28 of 99 Restaurants in Jaffa
Price range: USD 16 - USD 60
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Israeli
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Abrage is situated at the picturesque ancient 6th square adjacent to St Peters church. Located in a historical building 100 years old Abrage is glorified with an Ottoman aroma that comes .deep from within the exposed stone walls and Turquoise arches that characterize this venue Anchored in the heart of the ancient square in old Jaffa, Abrage in the perfect venue for quaint affair, enhanced by the romantic adjacent wishing well, the cool sea breeze and the tree gardens. The rare location combined with our expertise chef's fish, sea fruit and meat dishes and our team who will endeavor to provide tailor made service will make your event an experience to remember. Whether you are on vacation, on tour of our historical city or on a indulging weekend Abarage is waiting to treat you to a break of culinary wit in a place where time is at a standstill.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The two of us arrived on a hot Saturday evening with a Groupon coupon. We sat in a lovely air-conditioned 19th century room with a scenic view overlooking the square listening to the music of the musicians below us. Our first courses were sea fish kebab and caprice salad. Both were excellent. My wife went on to the fish fillet in Beduine Tagine which she thoroughly enjoyed. I had the Israeli entrecote steak which was tasty but a little too chewey. For desert we had the creme Catalone which was very tasty but a rather small portion. In all fairness I should point out that apart from the desert all the portions were very generous.My only quipe was that when I asked to get a soft drink for my wife instead of the wine which she was entitled to, I was told that this was imposible.So far as I know we wre saving them money by this gesture. Never mind. All in all , highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant very good, Its was very tasty , the location is great , the waiter noi is very nice with good service and its was a good experience !!!!!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We had a group brunch of seven people with children at Abrage. Service started slow but once we ordered things picked up and we were well served by Alex.

The breakfasts were good, consisting of omelettes, salads and a variety of white cheeses. Two pair breakfasts were enough for four hungry adults and three rowdy children. We got three kinds of drinks (alcohol, warm and cold) as part of these breakfast deals (An excellent groupon). In addition, excellent, fresh made knafeh sealed the deal.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Good food but service is poor. Dirty. It was not comfortable to make pics of dirty plates and glasses but all plates and glasses on our table that was served was badly washed. Ok, we asked and waiter apologized and changed everything immediately. However it is so sorry to have a prime location and to manage quality of service so badly.

1  Thank Zviad K
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The location is good, but beyond that.. I ordered something that they didn't have. But then they just brought me something similar but still charged me the price of the original thing I ordered (which was more expensive.) Also, most expensive lemonade I've ever seen

1  Thank na0mic2