All reviews business lounge ben gurion tour group common areas swimming pool rooms are spacious dining hall breakfast and dinner yogurt dead sea salad negev natalie israel gym relation computers
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel and the customer service was incredible. The Breakfast was over the top even by Israeli standards. Everything was fresh, eggs made to order.

Natalie and her staff were attentive, always ready to fulfill your needs. We had a large group and she would even help each guest with directions, dietary requests, room requests or concerns. The front desk staff was remarkable as well.

תודה רבה

G Chan

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
נטלי ק, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel Negev Beer-Sheva, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Leonardo Negev Hotel
and for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.
Glad to know that we have been able to create a quality and enjoyable experience for you.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Natalie Kovalenko | Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Just spent 3 weeks at the Leonardo with three more weeks to go.

It started with the front desk staff - professional, extremely helpful, true meaning for service with a smile. One staffer even helped me adjust the Hebrew language setting in my car to English.

Shovel is very proactive in attending to our needs in the business lounge. Always smiling, took care of our needs, even help me translate some Hebrew text for me. When I mention that my carpets felt gritty, she called Isabelle (manager) and she came up to discuss with me. My carpets were cleaned the next day. Another example of the Leonardo staff going above and beyond for me.

Guest relations manager Natalie showed us that the environment that the Leonardo is to always put the guest first. She told us that there was a competition to award staff for going above and beyond. My vote was for "Shovel". She deserved it. Natalie was opened to new ideas for making the Leonardo better.

Another example where the hotel cares for their guest - they accommodate my desire to checkout for the weekend so that I could do some sightseeing in Eilat- so I wouldn't have to pay two hotels at the same time. They didn't give me a hard time and even held my luggage for me.

I would definitely come back

Albert

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Albert,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Leonardo Negev Hotel and for taking the time to post this kind review.
We are proud to provide the high level of service to our guests, and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future, and provide an even better service.

Natalie Kovalenko
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Great hotel, breakfast buffet in typical Israeli style, magnificent and best of all, for long stay visitors, (of which there are many) it changes daily.

The staff are some of the best I have encountered in more than 40 years of travelling for business and I think a lot of it is down to the innovative incentive schemes that Manager Natalie has introduced, it is just a competition to get guests to comment on individuals and the best get rewards at the end of the month, simple and effective.

The normal hospitality of the Israeli's has been pushed up a notch and so far Shoval, Zeiv and Effi have really shown such a personal service they do indeed deserve a commendation. (the rest of the staff are also great but I just don't know all their names yet)

Well done Natalie!

....and now the down side, the bar is about as exciting as a night in a shopping mall and the restaurant only seems to serve a buffet...big choice but....huge potential for both bar and restaurant

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Leonardo Negev Hotel and take the time to write wonderful review about the hotel on Tripadvisor site.
I am very happy to read that we have succeeded in creating a quality and enjoyable experience for you with a wonderful breakfast and most importantly with a courteous and professional service from the hotel staff.
We always strive to give the best service to our guests so I was very pleased to read your opinions.
I was very happy to host you and hope that you will return to us in the near future for more wonderful experiences.

Best regards,
Natalie Kovalenko | Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Very nice rooms with view of the city. Authentic Israeli cuisine and excellent food in restaurant. Very kind staff! It is a little outdated, but very clean.I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Beersheba.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Leonardo Negev Hotel and for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The guest experience is very important to our management team, and it is nice to see that our guest enjoy their time with us.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Natalie Kovalenko | Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2018

While the staff is certainly very helpful and welcoming,the hotel itself is average. The rooms are clean and the breakfast buffet is decent but overall, you can tell that, since they hotel is the only game in town, the ownership has not spent much to update the common areas and the rooms themselves, while some recently remodeled, are still very dark, simple and uninviting. We have stayed at the hotel multiple times in the last couple years since our daughter is enrolled in a study program at the university but we never stay more than necessary as the hotel really does not offer much more than a place to sleep...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Leonardo Negev Hotel and take the time to write a review of the hotel on Tripadvisor site.
I was pleased to read that you enjoyed a clean room and our breakfast buffet, and that the hotel staff provided you with helpful and courteous service.
We apologize that the design of the hotel is not satisfactory and that you feel it is dark, it is important to note that we always strive to renew the place to provide the best service to our guests.
I hope to host you again in the near future for better experiences.

Best regards,