“We and children have much appreciated”
other travellers have booked this property
32` LCD
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
32` LCD
Sea view !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michal L
“Owner pulled a switch on me”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment seemed great in the pictures. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the location, I was shocked to see that it was tiny--essentially, a studio with a wall between the "living area" and "bedroom." I decided to give it a shot anyway and stayed the night. The bed was too small for me, so my feet were hanging off of it for the night... Also, I had left a covered piece of cake on the kitchen counter. In the morning, I found a colony of bugs around my cake. There was also a faint smell of sewage coming from the laundry machine, or maybe it was from the outside. It was hard to tell. Anyway, it was on then that I decided to call TripAdvisor. During that conversation, I realized that the pictures on the website did not match the apartment I was given. I called the owner's representative, Vadim, and he admitted that he let me into a different apartment. He said he was trying to "help" me, and give me a "better" apartment than the one I paid for online. He wanted to show me into the original apartment, but at that point, I chose to leave... A nightmare.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jan 2015
First off all I am sorry for the "Trip-advisor" decided to put this denigrating review online. Even I refunded the guest 100% - just to pull her away of my apartment after 2 days.
It was clear the guest is lying, all the way she was changing versions, when was speaking to me and a website representative.
She contacted me days before the arrival, and asked if I have 1br, I agreed to upgrade her to a bigger 1br (not studio she was booked), that's why it's not as seen at the pictures. Also she asked for a very early check-in (8am instead of 2pm) and I agreed.
When I proposed to switch back to the Studio apt. she actually booked, which located next door. She denied even to see it))
So all you see is a bunch of lies. She just looked for a reason to get rid of her 3 weeks booking commitment, probably because a family member proposed her to stay at his place for free.
Anyway, that was the worst guest I ever had.
I always provide the best experience to my guests, and always have only good feedback, at Trip-advisor, and have only 5-stars at other vacation rentals websites.
Welcome.
MarkiY
Fribourg, Switzerland
“We and children have much appreciated”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Totally agree with precedent review, it is a very nice place for a little family, or for couple. A suitable home close to the sea, and near to all shop and every kind of facilities. Very nice and friendly owners. Bat Yam is a quiet place on the Mediterranean sea for a good rest, for swim, and for surf eventually. Very good place. We and children have much appreciated.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Place
Liked least: Owner Family
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Oct 2014
Thank you very much, it really was a great pleasure to host you with your cute girls.
We are happy you liked to stay with us. Hope to meet you again some day!
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Desing
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 May 2014
Thank you very much!
It was a pleasure to be your host.
Cheers ))
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing