“Off the Beaten Path and So Worth it”

Anna Maja - Fine Home Cooking
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Arad
Price range: USD 19 - USD 60
Description: AnnaMaja-Fine home cooking is a home base caterer we offer a variety of freshly made vegan&vegetarian dishes we love to host and meet new people,tell our .story and share our passion to Arads' Beautiful Desert.we offer breackfest,lunch and dinner.please contact us before to reserve your seat.all food is made from fresh ingridiants daily :)
Reviewed 28 July 2018

I was traveling with friends to Israel on a 3 week vacation all over the land. We wanted to try different experiences that weren't typical. We stumbled upon Anna Maja through Trip Advisor and saw all the five star reviews and decided to go for it and booked a Tuesday evening dinner. As we pulled up to the house, I was thinking this is really different. We were greeted and instructed where to park. Anna seated us in her front yard in a lovely covered dining area. I was offered a Campari which I quickly accepted. This woman can cook. Each course was absolutely brilliant, I couldn't believe it. The bread and sauces were to die for. Everything was fresh and delicious. Her attention to details and seasonings is amazing. We finished our dessert as the sun was setting over Arad. Her hospitality is second to none. One of my campanions wasn't feeling great from the heat of the day and Anna was gracious enough to make a to go bag for her. Do yourself a favor and book this now. My only very, very small regret is that we had the place all to ourselves, it would've been fun to sit and exchange stories with other travelers.

Adva G, Owner at Anna Maja - Fine Home Cooking, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

I'm speechless!

thank you for choosing us in Arad!
it was such a great evening with the 3 of you!
i wish you all the best !
waiting for your next time in israel
Adva.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The setting was warm and inviting. The food was amazing, well prepared, and you would never believe you were eating vegetarian. This is a must if you in Arad!

Annamaja F, Owner at Anna Maja - Fine Home Cooking, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you so much Greg!
It was a great pleasure having you as our guest

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very delicious and intimate dinner on our last day in Israel. The food was amazing and we left stuffed! I would highly recommend this place for a dinner when you are coming to the area.

I’m so happy to have met you beautiful couple!
Congrats on your engagement
Till next time...:)

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a must if you are vegetarian or even if not. The gorgeous couple made the most delicious unusual vegetarian food. They cook everything in their home and are happy to make gluten free food

1  Thank Evelynne G
Annamaja F, Owner at Anna Maja - Fine Home Cooking, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you Evelynne!
You have such a wonderful family
Hope our paths will cross again.
Adva

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Today we went to Anna Maja’s for lunch.
It was a really special experience. The host was very welcoming and we asked her to sit and chat with us at the end of the meal.
She made with love a selection of dips salads and main courses and desert.
She even catered to our dietary requirements
I would highly recommend this experience it’s a highlight of our trip ❤️

Thank you so much!
It was a great pleasure meeting you,and having you as my guests.
Wishing you all my best