All reviewstrain stationbiggest mallfront office staffnice hotelbusiness tripstrategic locationmerdeka walkcitydryersofavariation
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

It is the 3rd time and still feeling comfort with this hotel, located just a walk away from the central point mall and business center make us no sweat to go for shopping event for other activities like banking or cullinary.
The room is not too big for family but it has a small round table with chair and a table for working with notebook.
The breakfast us varies and the taste is good enough.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
KBH_Ecommerce, ECommerce Supervisor at Karibia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs. bistok
Warmest Greeting s from Karibia Boutique Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Karibia Boutique Hotel. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I am glad that you found our location and room to your liking. I am also pleased to let you know that recently we are constantly working on upgrading our facilities. We would in due course keep upgrading further and look forward to your future feedback.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Have a great day!

Sincere Regards

Wiena-Ecommerce Supervisor

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Was travelling with a group of friends earlier this week and was unfortunate enough to be given room 103.

It was a very nicely appointed room, but when I went in, there was a loud droning sound and the room was very warm.

I noticed that the aircon was switched to 16C and it was still warm.

I went to the window and drew up the curtains. Saw that it was dark outside, but there was some device with piping on the roof top outside the window and it was making a droning sound that reverberated round the whole room even to the toilet which was at the far end of the room.

Called front desk to ask for a change of room, but was told that hotel was full.

Thought I may be able to sleep in the toilet to escape the noise, but the heat was unbearable.

Desperate, I called the group leader to tell him that I would have to go find another hotel, as I was unable to get a change of rooms.

After that the staff managed to find me 2 other rooms, one was almost as noisy as this one and another room which was smaller but did not face the noisy device. After they left, I found that a this room had no windows! I had been told by the staff that this was a delux room, probably to persuade me to accept the room.

I think the hotel should seriously consider converting room 103 to a storeroom, as it is unbearable to spend a night there.

And that small room without a window room 313 should be rented out at a discount! There is no way anybody can be persuaded that the tiny windowless room is a delux room.

If this website allowed the upload of videos, I would have uploaded the video to show how loud the droning sound is. It would be like sleeping in the boiler room or generator room.

It was a nightmarish end to an otherwise pleasant holiday when I had to quell my panic attack at spending the night in a small windowless room. What if there had been a fire? There would be no escape, I thought to myself as I tried to fall asleep.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr/Mrs. Juliecjl
Warmest Greetings from Karibia Boutique Hotel

Thank you for writing us an honest review during your stay at Karibia Boutique Hotel. In regards to your unpleasant experience, please accept our sincere apology, I will take a serious note for your valuable comment and feedback then make sure this inconvenient will be taking care of so you can perfectly stay at our hotel for your next visit.
We definitely are looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel.
Have a great day.

Sincere Regards

Wiena - ECommerce Supervisor

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I have always had good experience with them. However, I must say that this hotel offers great service all round. Staff receptionist are amazing friendly. He was professional, helpful and very friendly !!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
KBH_GeneralManager, General Manager at Karibia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear Ms Faraida W,
Warmest greeting from Karibia Boutique Hotel Medan!

Thank you for your review on your stay at Karibia Boutique Hotel. It is our utmost pleasure to receive such a positive note from you. We will always try our best to maintain high level of satisfaction to our guests, and especially you!

We do hope to see you again at Karibia Boutique Hotel, and once again thank you very much.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Second time stayed at Karibia Boutique hotel.The room is very clean, comfortable and for the breakfast with full variety, good taste.
Thank you for Mr. Rado Nainggolan for give the excellent service for us, I am very happy.
I love this hotel..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr/Ms Eza R
Warmest greeting from Karibia Boutique Hotel Medan

Thank you very much for not only leaving us a very sweet and positive review, but also for your trust in us. This will be a huge motivation boost for Mr.Rado Nainggolan and his team. We also do enjoy your visit twice, and hopefully the many upcoming visits at Karibia Boutique Hotel.

Please be assured that we will always try our best to maintain or exceed your expectation of an "excellent service".

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

People there are nice and always smiling.The room I stayed in is reasonably large and clean, the breakfast is good,and has quite some variaties of local and international selection,one of my favorite food is lupis,it's "nice taste" love it! It is located at the city centre and just a short 5 minutes walk to center point plaza,
Overall, the experience was is very good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Dear Ms Eva Sonatha,
Warmest greeting from Karibia Boutique Hotel Medan!

Please allow us to thank you for your positive comments on us. We couldn't be prouder than this when we are able to satisfy your expectation of a good service and smile, of good room, and also of good food.

Should you feel like visiting us again, please drop us a call at reservation.medan@karibiaboutiquehotel.com , and let's have some lupis together.