All reviews parking space parking lot modern minimalist hotel cleanliness strategic location breakfast meal wifi speed excellent budget hotel business trip cozy room nice hotel business hotel keep up the good work gas station room size is pahawang island affordable price
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My stay was ok, I stayed for a night, the room is slightly bigger as compared to other hotels with the same category. I got the room in the 12nd floor and it was quiet and I loved it. Car park is very small.

Date of stay: January 2018
ADHIwahyu, General Manager at BATIQA Hotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Mario A,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced. This is actually not the standard that we have, immediate action will be taken to department concern to improve it.

Once again thank you very much for staying with us. We look forward to your return visit hopefully sometime soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I stayed there with my family and my mother's friend family. The room was so clean. But sadly, the lobby was so small and had only 1-2 couch. The underground floor was so classic and had modern computer.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ADHIwahyu, General Manager at BATIQA Hotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Elisabet A,

Warmest greeting from Batiqa Hotel Lampung

Thank you very much for your patronage and constructive feedback. The most important element is that you had a memorable experience and we greatly appreciate on your overall compliments regarding to the hotel.

Please be assured your loyalty and ongoing support of Batiqa Hotel Lampung is appreciated & we look forward to warm welcoming you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards,

gm.lampung@batiqa.com

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Room was not cleaned well, mildew in the shower, towels did not smell clean. Laundry that I turned in was never washed. Loud hammering sound from maintenance in room next to mine in the morning. The restaurant was good and the staff was nice though.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
ADHIwahyu, General Manager at BATIQA Hotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Cabel,

Warmest Greeting from Batiqa Hotel Lampung

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BATIQA Hotel Lampung and for the constructive comments about our service. I am sorry that the experience that you received was not to the level that you would expect at a BATIQA Hotel. Our aim is to exceed our guests expectations and I am sorry that on this occasion we have failed to do so.

Cabel, the points that you have raised have already been addressed with the housekeeping team. Again, thank you for your openness to notify our weaknesses as our reference for immediate action, and should you travel to Bandar Lampung in the future, I hope you will give us the opportunity to prove ourselves better.

Best regards,

ADHI Wahyu

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

the staff is friendly and the food it was nice . the bad room very comfortable .. and this hotel very close to the downtown and plaza mall .. the price is good, not to much expensive but the quality of service is better than the another 3 stars hotel in Bandar lampung

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Irwansyah93,

Warmest greeting from BATIQA Hotel Lampung.

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay with us.
We are very pleased to read that you had great stay. We strive to always offer great services and your message is the best reward for our team.

I will definitely share your comments to all of BATIQA Players to motivate them to keep up the good work.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward for your next stay with us.

Regards,

Adhi Wahyu P

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Fast check in.
Room: clean bed, nice pillow & spacious room, well lit, working desk available, big TV.
Bath: clean, good shower, not a snow white towel but acceptable, minimum but sufficient amenities.
Diner: there is coffee shop in lobby, reasonable price, some snack choices & full meal too, taste is good.
Breakfast: a bit crowded but always manage to get table, a bit small space but table sharing is always welcome by other guest.
Recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
ADHIwahyu, General Manager at BATIQA Hotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear KweeFatChai,

Happy Greeting from Batiqa Hotel Lampung

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review your recent stay at Batiqa Hotel Lampung and my team and I are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Please rest assured that we will constantly work on all our services and products in order to continuously improve your guest experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Batiqa Hotel Lampung soon and remain with best wishes

Cheers,