“best coffee in makassar”
Review of Toko Ujung

Toko Ujung
Ranked #2 of 11 Shopping in Makassar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Like in other city in asia you find few places for a decent coffee ,but for two dollars you have probably the best coffee in this city in this shop.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

local gift shop (snack) and also a coffee shop.

the coffee shop have local toraja coffee beans serve with manual brew or espresso.

the local toraja (manual brew) is good, but the place isn't cozy enough to sit for a long time

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been reading good reviews about Toko Ujung and cafe, and decided to stop by one hot afternoon after going to several shops nearby. Immediately I was awaken by the smell of coffee in the shop. The cafe section was integrated with the oleh-oleh shop. They sell your typical Makassar souvenirs, some coffee equipment, syrups, coffee beans, and ready to drink cold coffee.

As it was my first time there, I seek advice from the barrista. She was nice and informative. I ended up ordering their Klookpuccino (sp?) for IDR 30.000, and I like it. I also purchased their Enrekang beans (IDR 95.000) based on her advice.

I like that the shop/cafe was not crowded. It was air conditioned, well lit, and items are better displayed than most shops. On the downside, their oleh2 is more expensive compared to others. However if you want comfort and convenience, I think it can be your one stop shop for oleh2. Or just give all your friends and family coffee as souvenirs, I’m sure they’ll be happy with Toko Ujung coffee :)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

You can find a lot of coffee places in Makassar, but Toko Ujung is probably the best I found. Small shop, few tables and chairs but very good coffee.