“Too pricey”

Ranked #163 of 428 Restaurants in Makassar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Shogun used to be my favourite restaurant in Makassar. But after taste it last time, I was little bit disappointed. The service was bad and the price is too high. The only thing that makes me come here is only the authenticity of the taste.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

One of the nicest restaurants in Makassar situated on the second floor. The restaurant provides excellent Western, Japanese and Indonesian food a bit pricy but high quality. The service is excellent and the atmosphere relaxed.

2  Thank Meynard
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Actually I was recommended to go to shogun by my friend who used to live in Makassar and knows the owner. I came in without any expectation but given the other restaurants I've been to in the city, I was so surprised to see how welcoming the service was, the homely decorations and the quality of food in Shogun! I definitely recommend anyone living or visiting Makassar to hit this spot up.

2  Thank Themostanonymousname
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

I ate here on three occasions and tried different dishes and combinations each time and I cannot fault the quality of the food and the presentation and the service was also first rate, it is not cheap but it was well worth the money, I look forward to eating here again.

2  Thank chashill60
Reviewed 2 September 2013

It's nice for the barbeque and tempura not the sushi.
It's one of the best in town and it 's a pricey. They also have small store for japanese food and bakery.