“A super time at Shogun”

Ranked #61 of 476 Restaurants in Makassar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2015

One of the nicest restaurants in Makassar situated on the second floor. The restaurant provides excellent Western, Japanese and Indonesian food a bit pricy but high quality. The service is excellent and the atmosphere relaxed.

2  Thank Meynard

Reviewed 2 February 2015

Actually I was recommended to go to shogun by my friend who used to live in Makassar and knows the owner. I came in without any expectation but given the other restaurants I've been to in the city, I was so surprised to see how welcoming the service was, the homely decorations and the quality of food in Shogun! I definitely recommend anyone living or visiting Makassar to hit this spot up.

2  Thank Themostanonymousname
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

I ate here on three occasions and tried different dishes and combinations each time and I cannot fault the quality of the food and the presentation and the service was also first rate, it is not cheap but it was well worth the money, I look forward to eating here again.

2  Thank chashill60
Reviewed 2 September 2013

It's nice for the barbeque and tempura not the sushi.
It's one of the best in town and it 's a pricey. They also have small store for japanese food and bakery.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Sushi is OK, not much selections. Price is too high. Place is convenient in town. I think this is the only sushi place in town.