i didnt actually stay in the resort as i only went for the one day spa trip.
the spa was pretty good! 2.5 hrs of massage, scrubbing, soaking in the tub with flowery stuffs that are supposed to help u relax (i dunno what they are :p).. overall pretty good experience. i paid about 150SGD for the whole package, which includes the ferry, the spa and a lunch. as i went alone, the lunch was a little too much for me. there were 3 dishes and 1 soup. quality of food.. so-so, but i wasnt expecting the best so..
i took the first and last ferry to and fro Bintan from Singapore. therefore i had about 2-3 hours of free time after we minus off the spa, lunch and traveling time. great! i spent it on the beach. nice view but u are not actually on the beach. there are a few beach chairs and umbrellas lined up near the beach, where u can watch pple kite surf and listen to screaming girls going on repeated banana boat rides. that sucks.. but overall still a pretty quiet place as the beach is a good 1hr car ride away from the jetty, thus making it not so popular for tourists.
i will definitely consider going back again as this is the best spa package i can find for a really quick R&R getaway. the only one-day package available!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands