Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon
Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Eska at Best western Premiere Panbil

Its worth the time and money spend at the hotel with Eska available. Massage was by Waryati for 2... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TampinesSt71
via mobile
First time with Eska !

Great session for sports massage. Very thorough. Also went for their medi-pedi. Friendly staff... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Nur Fariha R
via mobile

All reviews mega mall main branch hair treatment value for money my friend hair cut from head to toe foot reflexology body scrub ginger tea nagoya hill mall customer service ear candling will visit again spa massage great service nice ambience
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Massage @ ESKA Megamall is good, therapist, Alfina is friendly,considerate and welcoming. Would come back again for the service and highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience at Eska Best Western Premier Panbil.
Staff are customer oriented.
My hair dresser is yaya,she also did my mani and pedicure too. Yaya was assisted by Fitriani who did my nails too .
Their attitude is positive and sense of achieving of what the customer wants us extremely worthy of praise.
Ambience is welcoming and their ginger drink is soothing.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent service provided by the Eska staff. Welcoming and accomodating to your needs. They are friendly and will listen to your needs before making reccomendations for you.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Very friendly, and helpful. help to explain the different type of hair spa available and help to style my hair too... highly recommended to try for yourself! :)

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I went to Eska at Best Western Hotel as staying there for 3 nights. Walked in without anyone greet nor acknowledge my presence. So I just take the package file and help myself as this is my 3rd visit to Eska wellness in Batam. When I told the young lady that I want a massage she just replied “no massage, fully booked” without offer alternative. So I suggest alternative if pedicure and manicure available. She then asked “do now?” So I replied “yes if it is available now”. Then she said “ok,u pay now.” During the pedi and mani, I can see the staff is rushing because the same receptionist keep asking them if they are finishing soon as got guest is waiting for massage service. So end up my pedi and mani result came out as in picture because is not well dried. By far, this is my worst experience with Eska wellness services. The management need to look into this as there’s still plenty of massage center outside if you want a return guest.

Date of experience: November 2018
EskaWellnessSpa, Public Relations Manager at Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ImeldaDeviltan99,

Warm greetings from Eska. Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback.

We assure you that this is not the usual standard of service we would like to give to our customer. All these problem have been noted and passed on to the manager concerned to avoid similar problem in the future as well training to our staff to make sure that friendliness and responsive are implemented to all customer consistently. In the same time we do hope that your next visit will be even more enjoyable.

Regarding your nail service, we truly apologize for dissatisfied result. Hope next we can treat you better, we have trained all staff include the receptions to not to disturb any staff while they are doing the treatment with the customer. But for this situation we already take action seriously and speak to the pic to not repeat the same mistake.

Thank you for your second chance to visit ESKA again. Hopefully we can provide the best service above your expectation.

Eskaly Yours,