All reviews horizon club jamoo restaurant horizon floor fantastic hotel five star hotel swimming pool luxurious hotel ciputra world business trip ciputra mall room service breakfast buffet is the executive lounge many choices wifi connection spacious room nishimura
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staying in Shangri-La surabaya was a great experience for me and my family. Directly greeted by the friendly reception caroline and lia upon my check in, concierge team help me a lot to assist me with the wheelchair. Really a true hospitality that i will never experience in other hotel property. Keep up the good work and always serve with the heart! Kudos for all of the staff!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ShangriLaSUB, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Yuliana S,

Thank you for posting this review; it is much appreciated. We certainly do our utmost to assist all our guests with courtesy and friendliness. I am very pleased that you found this to be the case. I will ensure your positive feedback is shared with Caroline, Lia and the concierge team.

Hope to welcome you again before too long.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Nice welcome and warm ambient.
All the therapist and coach friendly specially with kids and elder.
Price also reasonable for the five star accommodation also they provide the correct way for massage... Best in traditional massage
The jacuzzi and other facilities are maintain in the right... Right in temperature,functions and usage.
I can say they are correct and right at international way

Trip type: Travelled with family
ShangriLaSUB, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Roy S,

Thank you for posting this review; it is much appreciated. I am delighted that enjoyed your visit to the Health Club.

We hope to welcome you again before too long.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Thank you for making my dad's birthday unforgettable!! Special thanks for Natalia for arranging a little surprise in our room and thank you also for all Jamoo staff for the excellent service!! Good job everybody!

Dear Jessica B,

We were very thrilled to read your review. It was lovely to see that the team made such a good impression on your Father’s special day. I will share the positive feedback to Natalia and the rest of JAMOO team who will be delighted. Happy birthday once again to your father.

Hope to welcome you and family back before too long.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

The staff are very nice. I would like to emphasize that is Amalia duty manager whose I know several years she has been very helpful with the crew. And she is always response the problem very fast by solving with the smile. I like the Italian restaurant . The food is very nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Venture21733795378,

Thank you very much for sharing this review with us, it is well appreciated. Thank you for noticing our service, it is very kind of you. I have since shared your positive comments to Amalia and the rest of the team who were delighted too.

We hope to see you again before too long.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

5 star hotel with comfort room. facilities: gym, tannis table, sauna & jacuzzi for women & men (separate space), swimming pool, spa, salon.

Deluxe room: no bathtub.
amenities: tooth paste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, towel, hair dryer. no vanity kit available.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear dedew_rf,

First of all, thank you very much for the thorough review; which is well received. We are committed to ensure all guests’ needs are fulfilled, including the vanity kits which are available upon request. We will ensure one is available the next time you are with us.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again before too long.