All reviews tunjungan plaza the club lounge shopping mall direct access business trip chinese restaurant executive floor huge mall an upgrade live band breakfast buffet the heart of the city stayed nights front office staff pleasant stay swimming pool internet connection
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I'm review my stay that have been long time ago..and I'm sure it will have improvement for this hotel.

I'm type of like the wifi first, wifi are average not lagging, surround by largest mall in surabaya that very comfortable.

I don't get the breakfast but the restaurant surrounding are great.

Nice hotel

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
HanaM782, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Aziz Y,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay with us. Your feedback is valuable for us to constantly improving our hospitality products and services. Please be assured that your constructive feedback has been shared to the concerned department. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers.

Best regards,
Hana May Sumampouw
Marketing Communication Manager

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed recently for my engagement lunch. I took the Deluxe Suite and the room is just designed thoughtfully - they have separate entrance doors for guests straight to their bedroom whereas any visitor can access the living room from the other door then the 2 separate bathrooms indeed saves our time.
Special thanks to yovita from FB who makes the event flawless, jojok from the breakfast room who is very friendly and attentive, also winis at the front office.
One thing to improve is that the concierge needs to be more knowledgeable. The hotel's location is connected to Tunjungan Plaza Mall, but they seem to not know hat's in there, where to find things like which store what floor etc.
Also, the spa doesn't have nail services which its good to have one.
Overall its an enjoyable stay although t here's still room for improvement.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

How could I not be grateful when the staff of the hotel like Ms. Fidya Eka took such a great care of me to the point that she even remembered my favorite coffee option? Makes being sick in Surabaya feel like I was in spa heaven ridding my illness. Thank you, Ms. Fidya Eka.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I choose the Sheratom is because located in the great area where I wanted to visit. They run as 4 stars hotel, connected to major shopping mall with many restaurants.

The food and the service is very good.
The check in and check out a bit slow.

over all stay quite enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in club rooms floors 20 + and you can use club lounge cocktails 5pm-7pm and food from 6pm , the staff up here offer the best service I have ever experienced and I travel a lot they couldn’t do enough for you5 Star well done , beds and club rooms very good standard would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018