USD 49
USD 43
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 51/night.

USD 42
USD 80
USD 77
Travelocity
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

USD 26
USD 21
USD 104
  • Pool
All reviewsfree mini barhotel tentremroticulinary spotsteh botolunexpected staykaraoke placesteam breadrecommended hotel to staystrategic locationfirst impressionswimming poolsmall hotelwelcome drinkparking arealocal foodswestern food
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Nice room, friendly staff, meeting room comfort and big thats why I always choosed this hotel when I am in Semarang.. This is my 6th visit to this hotel and I would like to stay with my moms someday for leisure and vacation..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Christoporus Y, Manajer Umum at Hotel Chanti, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Tita N

Warmest Greeting from Hotel Chanti Semarang

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience while recently staying at Hotel Chanti Semarang.

I am glad to know that you had such a memorable time while staying with us. We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your kind words with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your 6th visit at Hotel Chanti, what a great stayed with us

Chanti is the perfect place for business, with support from the entire teams we always make sure your meeting will running well.

Tita N together with Hotel Chanti Teams, we look forward to welcoming you back to once again to enjoy a wonderful memorable, excellent and enriching experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

well this hotel managed by tentrem, so yeah, you can smell it from the aromatherapy machine. its lemongrass. so tentrem. anyway, the room is good, need some work for the hot water. i hate it when i get cold water in the middle of my hot shower. the breakfast was okay, don’t like what you’re doing with the sausage. the parking space is terrible. barely get enough manoeuvring spaces. but i did get a nice sleep and a sweet dreams. thats enough for a good hotel right?

Dear traveler_sejati

Warmest Greeting from Hotel Chanti Semarang

It was a pleasure for all of us for having the opportunity to host you at Hotel Chanti. I genuinely appreciate your positive comments towards our hotel and I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We have also noted your feedback highlighting certain concerns that I have personally addressed with the relevant department heads and team to ensure similar shortfalls are not repeated. Thank you very much for all your feedback and for giving us the chance to improve our services as your experiences are certainly not representative of the standards of service we are well known for.

traveler_sejati together with Hotel Chanti Teams, we look forward to welcoming you back to once again to enjoy a wonderful memorable, excellent and enriching experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I like the lounge bar that is in the lobby although it looks small but for the drink is very complete like a 5 star hotel and I like the traditional drink
I recommend for people who want business in semarang stay at this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fatkhur r
Christoporus Y, Manajer Umum at Hotel Chanti, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear fatkhur r

Warmest Greeting from Hotel Chanti Semarang

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor and I am glad that you had a wonderful time experience at our Lobby Bar with completed beverage selection.

The team and I are delighted to hear your amazing feedback and we are all happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations.

fatkhur r together with Hotel Chanti Teams, we look forward to welcoming you back to once again to enjoy a wonderful memorable, excellent and enriching experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I was enjoy staying at this hotel. Small hotel but design and service are excellent. First impression was welcome by the security and the reception girl did my check in very fast. Room is great expect the small bathroom. Breakfats was very good with the variety of food. Lovely they serve more traditional food. Jamu beras kencur was not good at breakfast. Staff at the restaurant also not so welcome. But the taste waa great. Definitely will come back to Hotel Chanti soon.

1  Thank Rivai M
Christoporus Y, Manajer Umum at Hotel Chanti, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Rivai M

Warmest Greeting from Hotel Chanti Semarang

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I also thank you very much for your breakfast experience we offer and also the warm welcome from our security teams and receptionist was handle your check in very fast.

Thank you as well for your feedback in reference with the Jamu beras kencur quality at the layana restaurant as well as our restaurant staff was not so welcome during your breakfast. Please rest assured that I will personally share your feedback to our Chef and Restaurant Manager for our immediate action and to further improve on our product.

I hope there will be another opportunity to welcoming you back to offer you another true Hotel Chanti experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime directly so that I could personally oversee your future stay.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Cozy hotel with cozy room and friendly staff. Really enjoyed the breakfast as they have good variety of tasty and delicious food (foods tasted similar to the food that we ate at Hotel Tentrem Jogjakarta). What needed to be improved is the parking lot, as the space is very narrow.

2  Thank Ari R

Dear Ari R

Warmest Greeting from Hotel Chanti Semarang

I genuinely appreciate that you were impressed with the hotel facilities, the cuisine and our hotel chanti signature service. I will surely share your appreciation to our dedicated team.

We truly value your feedback of parking lot, for your information our hotel offer complimentary 24 hours valet service to make easier to park your car and I hope that the issue that you encountered will not tarnish your opinion of the hotel.

Ari R together with Hotel Chanti Teams, we look forward to welcoming you back to once again to enjoy a wonderful memorable, excellent and enriching experience.