See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Good architecture. Good furniture. Big bed. Good ambiance. Went you have a water fountain in the center of the hotel. You can hear the sound of water just relaxing. The price is good too. I get a good experience here

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Pretty good and affordable for local accommodation. Good service and hospitality. There's a little problem with the air conditioner and the culvert. Good food although there are not so many variance on the menu. But overall this is a good place for staying on your short term visit to Malang.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank astriesa a
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Been here for one night. At first sight the hotel is nice, it has wonderful design.. has nice artificial fireplace, has nice garden at the center. But when I entered the room it has strong bad smell. The smell is like mold or something. They should make extra ventilation for air circulation. The smell is so strong I can smell it all the time and even when I've already leave the hotel the smell's still leaven at my clothes.
The bathroom design is weird. The toilet seat is located exactly in front of the shower. And because of that it is always wet. And the toilet paper dispenser is located far from the closet.
Instead of that.. the internet connection is fast and the hotel location is near alun2 and good restaurants.
I didn't have breakfast there so I can't review the food.
Maybe if they fix the room smell I'll stay there again when I visit Malang. But if they don't, I'll stay at another hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Peigy B
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I came to Malang, and stayed at the Grand Palace Malang. They have a Romans interior design, with the big pillars and statues, starts from outside and inside the hotel.

I've stayed for 4D3N just only to enjoy Malang, Batu, Jatim Park and hunting the food. I like the balcony area behind the room, so we can enjoy and relaxing. Having a tea with partners and a bit chit chat at the balcony. The balcony wasn't so noise, surrounded with the green area, few plants, and flowers. That's very romantic!

The bath room full with marmer, separating the wet and dried area perfectly. The price at this hotel is also affordable for couples or family. Worth to try if you find the comfortable hotel in city center.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank MzTravelovers
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Very interesting architecture, choose executive rooms which have a balcony which overlooks the fountains. Very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and well kept. It would be nice to have a better menu, as it is pretty basic. But no complaints and would definitely return

Stayed: August 2016