Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rahadyan Dekrit Sapto Edy
Purwokerto, Indonesia

Greatfull

Review of Hotel Trio
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Dec 2019via mobile
“A very good & Great hotel with lovely staff also
Excellent service!" This places is very nice n recommended hotels. Big thanks to all staff on this hotels. I'll referenced for my friends and others people.
😊🥰
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AU$120
11.9 km from Hotel Trio
    AU$284
14.4 km from Hotel Trio
View more hotels in Magelang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019

I recently spent 2 weeks at hotel Trio in Magelange. It was a pleasure! The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Management went above and beyond to insure my time there was pleasant. The rooms were clean, comfortable and safe. It is centrally located in Magelange with easy access to all popular destinations. The restaurant prepared incredible local dishes. Definitely try the Mie Goreng Ayam! I made some good friends, and had nothing but a positive experience.
When staying in Magelange I highly recommend this hotel. I see no reason to stay anywhere else. The Trio has everything you want or need and the price can't be best.
B. Tidwell

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

For me, Magelang is a city full of hospitality. Here are so many unique traditional food, nice scenery and friendly weather.

This time, I attended a workshop. They held in Trio Hotel. Formerly this is a vintage hotel, but now....amazing! They have restorated it into a friendly budget hotel in town.

They have cozy room and a big parkung area. They put inspirational mural in the room, somehow it can cherish your heart. Why I mention the parking area? Because it is very impirtant to accomodate the exotic morning trip like I have.

The committee of my workshop provide a trip to the Borobudur Rural Area, we call it Balkondes in Bahasa Indonesia: Balai Konservasi Desa. They used 17 vintage VWs! So we were convoying to Punthuk Setumbu, Gereja Ayam and Borobudur Temple.

Hotel's staf were very kind and helpful so we feel like in our own house.

The price is affordable since it is a budget hotek, but the ambience is very homey.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Old fashion hotel and if you're not smoking better to avoid this hotel.
Bedroom need to repair it, many furniture already not fashion need to repair also the bathroom was smelly.
Breakfast was OK and also their location in front of the Artos Mall.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2016

We stay here on holiday season , hotel seemed like fully booked, we book executive room, the room was spacious, bathroom spacious with bathtub,hair dryer,small terrace, bed is comfy, the hot water was not running when we inform the reception they said may be the gas fuel was run out( what?)
The swimming pool is large with good ambiance to relax, my daughter enjoyed to swim here
near shopping mall and many places to eat

front office staff held my identity card as a guarantee even i have paid the room ( they don't have photo copy machine?)

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2015

I came to this hotel invited by herbalife, I feel that the hotel too noisy to stay because it close to the highway and Artos - the biggest mall in Magelang,
but the good thing is this hotel provide big swimming pool with good ambiance

Date of stay: June 2015