“One of the best coffee place in Cirebon”
Review of Baraja Coffee

Baraja Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cirebon
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

First of all.. they open 23 hrs (perhaps they need one hour to clean up their equipment ), so when you need caffeine shot in the middle of the night, you can go straight to Baraja.

Second, its located in a center activity of Cirebon, in front of Grage Mall. Easy to access but small parking space. Better park your car at the Grage mall and walk across the street

Third, their coffee is pretty good. Americano is my "test drink", whenever I visit coffee shop, I've always order americano. Not the best americano that I have ever taste, but it is better than the known retail coffee brand. They also have cozy ambience with super-nice barista that easy to talk with.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Came here because it was on top of Trip Advisor's list of coffee spots in Cirebon. If you drove a car, it would be quite challengin to find a parking spot but we did park at Grand Tryas hotel which is next to the shop. The shop could be better in terms of maintenance and ambiance. I got the impression it was not properly maintained and cleaned.
It has 3 areas, indoor with aircon and it smelled kinda funny but still decided to sit there because the weather was too hot, indoor smoking area and outdoor. They provide books and magazines, board games such as chess and congklak.

Coffee-wise, during my visit they did not have any single origin on stock despite they had many beans cannister on display.
The barista has the skills to recommend which coffee drinks we might prefer. Quality wisw it was more than I expected although it could be better

I had espresso latte which was 2 shots of espresso poured into condensed milk with ice. Despite the glass was already full, they also provided fresh milk to enjoy it with which I asked how I was supposed to pour it over if the glass was full

Nonetheless, It was a pleasant visit and hopefully it could improve its maintenance

Reviewed 24 July 2017

after lunch in cirebon, we tried to find a coffee shoop and also want to rest a while... was too hot and need a ice coffee... was a good taste of capucinno.. i like it

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

A good place to hang out! And you need to taste the delicious "espana risoles". Strawberry shake, banana bali shake is delicious too!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This cafe is very famous among young people in cirebon. I try their special coffee, the Baraja Latte, it's a latte with special spices, love it! And they have many games to play while waiting for your order.