“Yellow-er?”

Empal Gentong Krucuk
Ranked #3 of 151 Restaurants in Cirebon
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to visit Empal Gentong Krucuk. No matter how good or bad Empal Gentong, I will always love this kind of food.

However, there’s a significant difference between this Empal Gentong, with other Empal Gentong I tried before. I really notice with the color of the soup. Usually I ate the more yellow soup than this.. I dont know why the previous Empal Gentong I tried, was always yellow-er than Krucuk. I also dont know which one is better.. the yellower one or Krucuk.

Overall, still falling in love with any kind of Empal Gentong..

Thank Fransiska Irene... S

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

its so amazing empal gentong, i’m sugested to everyone to came this place, this place have satai too, with a sweet sambal

Thank mochammad choir... p
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting this resto not in lebaran season is very nice. Not too crowded, no rush, i can eat slowly and really enjoy the empal gentong. My partner fell in love with the food for the first time. Now there is durian ice in front of the resto which you can order together with the empal gentong. One of local cuisine in Cirebon you have to visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is a third time i am come to this retoran, cause they make me want to back again, empal gentong with lamb satay, its a great combination taste in your mouth hehehe

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting this place as recommended from my brother in law to have dinner here and taste the food. The menu is similar like others and also have several side dish which worth to try...