“Good ambiance, good food”

Macaroni Panggang (MP)
Ranked #13 of 429 Restaurants in Bogor
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Indonesian, Dutch, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

I really like the ambiance of this place. So colonial style, even the toilet decoration is the same style. The restaurant is easily to reach by toll Jagorawi from Jakarta.

The food taste is good. In my opinion is 8 out of 10. When you visit Bogor, I recommend this place, especially for hangout with family or friends

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

The restaurant that give you the classic athmosphere which is set in the old classic building. Good food, interesting. Ideal place for you and your beloved one for a candle light dinner or just hang out, only two of you. By the way, it is my wife's favorite restaurant..... ☺

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I came here with my friends after we visit jungle adventure. We order some macaroni and another menu. First when we came, we cant find a seat coz the place were so crowd and full of people. Also the kitchen location was near with main room so we can smell the smoke. For me, the taste is not too good but another menu was worth to try.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

The restaurant is a good place to hang with friends or family. Was there with a friend who was curious about the main menu the " Macaroni Panggang" it was Saturday, a bit crowded of food lovers ;) To me the taste of it just average, I had a glass of good Soursop juice to wash my throat.

1  Thank DenLilleHavrue
Reviewed 3 September 2015

One of the great place in Bogor to hang out. Nice place. So contemporary restaurant. And good macaroni of course.