“Tasted”
Review of Leuit Ageung

Leuit Ageung
Ranked #44 of 429 Restaurants in Bogor
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

All food so tasted and service was so fast. We only wait around 10/15 minutes after order, these food already keep coming.
Nice place to go for family dinner

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The place is big, with several floor and outdoor seating.

They serve chinese/sundanese food, and many option to choose.

I ordered Tahu (beancurd) Pho Cay Special Seafood, cost idr 66k and red rice 9k.

The taste is ok, but nothing special, the seafood consist of shrimp, fish, and squid. You can ordered this for family meal.

The place is cozy for chit chat and hangout.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

As I said in my previous review, I lovd Sundanese food. So when I visited Bogor again on a weekend, I stopped by here to eat my favourite food!
Still love the rice package menu and drank coconut orange.
Lovely!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Leuit Ageung is a perfect resto for family. The taste of the menu suits my family’s taste perfectly. They also have a playground for children to play.

For the menu, i’m loving the Salted Egg Shrimp sooo much. It’s combined with some chili and makes it tastier!

The Nasi Jambal is hard to describe. It’s just perfect.

Overall, I personally recommend this resto if you having a family event like lunch or dinner. Leuit Ageung never disappoint me.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Always love eating sundanese style culinary because I love sambal!!
After visiting an old friend in Bogor city, I stopped by on the way home in this strategically location resto.
Many menus to choose but I picked a rice combination sundanese pack, consisted of rice, fried chicken, fried salty fish, fried tofu/tempe and sour soup plus chilly ( sambal).
Really enjoyed my lunch!!