“Great food, nice atmosphere ”

De'leuit Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 431 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed every dish...catered well to foreigners. Would love to come again. Try the satay!

Only challenge for me was no choice on beer but thats common in Indonesia...Bintang is not a favorite

Reviewed 18 April 2018

It was a lunch on Saturday on an Easter long Weekend (yes, Easter Saturday). As expected it was quite full, but we're quite lucky to have table less then one minute. On the mezzanine (mid level overlooking the lower entrance near by the menu register).

The service was well, the waiter and waitresses were informative and responsive.

The cooking also was delicious.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This place serve really typical Indonesian food in general, and more like West-Java food in specific.
On the week-end you better make a reservation before you came to the restaurant, otherwise you can wait for a long time.
The service is fast and the staff are polite, but of course if the restaurant very very busy, you can see they’re seems not coping well.
But, I can recommend you to visit De’leuit if you are looking for Lunch & Dinner with family or friend in Bogor.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Firstly, there was a delay in seating our party of four. All the staff were 'too busy' to see us standing at the entrance. We wanted a non-smoking table, but they kept suggesting the smoking area or the area where you sit on a wooden platform and the table is lowered. After reluctantly giving us a table which had a reserved sign, we sat down. The menu was not understandable to us, and none of the staff had the time to explain anything on the menu to us. The staff attitude could also do with massive improvement - they were not very helpful. They confused my order, when I simply asked for one item to be replaced in a 'packet'. They eventually brought me a dry fried piece of chicken, plain rice, some soup in a bowl and some mushrooms with chillie in a piece of banana leaf. All this cost more than the packet I wanted to order. The food did not taste remarkable, and I could have eaten better elsewhere. All in all a very disappointing experience for my friends and I at a restauarant I went to based on the reviews it had!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Always come and eat here while in Bogor, always peak on the weekend, coz the food is good.

The best we tried was fried Chicken butter hmmm, and than Fried fish manngo thai style.
Fried fish and chicken satay aldo goid here and the other one fried crispy squibs.

Hard to find parking on the weekend, sugest to make reservation rather thsn walk in.