“Every one know Bogor Permai, where you can enjoy traditional traditional cakes and Bogor typical foods”

Bogor Permai Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Bakeries in Bogor
Price range: USD 0 - USD 7
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Indonesian
Description: Established since 1963. One of the oldest bakery in town with. Baked with no preservatives and fresh from the oven daily.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Everyone will go there to buy Indonesian traditional cakes such as kue mangkok, mohong, pisang keju, lemper, nagasari, lumpia and so on in a good quality. you may also enjoy Bogor typical foods like toge goreng and laksa. You can also eat other Indonesian street food like sate, baso, siomay, mpek-mpek, cincau, mix fruits with sweet sour chilly sauce...

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Located in front of The Bogor Palace we will find all oldies bakery here and oldies cakery (kue basah or jajanan pasar) .... try their signature bakery the roti baso and all kind of fresh jajanan pasars at affordable price ....

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

As I remember, I know this place since I was very young ( perhaps when I was 5 or 6 years old ).

My Grandpa was live in Pacet Village - Cipanas, their location is pass through Bogor city, so if we want to go to my Granpa house, we always transit in Bogor Permai Restaurant to have a lunch & buy some bread & cookies for my granpa.

Surprisingly, when I was there with my wife & kid a view month ago, they still have my favourite menu since I was kid, it name "Bistik Sapi",some kind of food like a beef steak but they cooked in a different way,they fries the meat with butter oil & milk instead of Grilled & served with vegetables & fried potatoes.I thought it was food recipes from Dutch. Their home made bread & cookies taste are unique too, you'll never get some taste in other bakery, trust me. So if you go there, i suggest you, don't forget to order their "Bistik sapi" & homemade bread and taste it

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The place is the best to find traditional cakes and cookies in Bogor. You can find almost all types of cakes. Thenokace already renovated and become cafe looks like.

The minus part is only the price is getting expensive as many visitor is from Jakarta or outside town.You can find the similar cakes with much affordable price outside. Anyway still the best place for cake if thenprice doesnt matter.

There is alaso fried chicken you should try overthere and lontong cao go meh as they also serve little restaurant.

enjoy!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The bakery has established many years ago and become iconic of the town. It keeps the delicous and traditional taste of the bread. Beside the breads it also serve many various kind of Indonesian traditional snack which sometime with unreasonable price. It also has a restaurant with very good atmosfere and excellent taste of meals. Very good place to be with your friends and family