“Question about it’s pricing ”
Review of Cimory Riverside

Cimory Riverside
Ranked #7 of 446 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I went there because I found their full cream milk and yoghurt (original taste) are suitable for me to make home made Green yoghurt.
So I decided to pay a visit just out of curiosity. I went with my neighbors to the restaurant, the food was just ok. Menu consists with western & local food choices. Price is reasonable. I must give a thumb up for the service. The restaurant for a Tuesday lunch was quite busy, but our food came without waiting too long and the waiters are always around if we need service.
However, I was disappointed that I bought the bottled Chocolate sauce at their store but later, I found in the nearby German restaurant where the same product was sold in the gourmet shop but the price was much cheaper than the Cimory Riverside Store. Is it because Cimory Riverside is a tourist hot spot so the products are labeled higher? I found it unacceptable!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

It was very crowded. The seating area closer to the river was only for smoking area so we could only see the river from far away. There was playground for kids, shops and cimori products shop.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

First it is restaurant then souvenir centre then selfie/selca hunting then healing's river sound. soo I guess this place is the place that u can find all of u needs

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

pass by before we go to puncak, had lunch while my son enjoy to see the aquarium and walk to the forest...
for the food the taste quite so so, price also above average, but it can tolerate since we can enjoy the view and also got simple entertained for my son (since henloves animals and fish, he so excited visit the forest).
For the forest, add more employees to assist visitors, at least to watch the animals, so we can simply ask someone if we need or ask something

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This place is always full at weekend..
Curious.. What makes it like that..

This place has restaurant with great scenery.. Because there's a river next to the restaurant.. If you choose to sit outside.. You can feel the fresh air and the scene..

Beside restaurant.. There's shop which sell cimory product like yogurt , milks, cakes, chocolate and so many kinds of crackers... Also they sell sausages, and others...

Meanwhile you go shopping or eating... Your children can play at the playground.. Take a photo near the park... And the river..... there's also a little zoo..