See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2013

if u are looking for a cheap and value for money hotel , this is the place to go , the hotel is situated just right along pajajaran st but its in the warung jambu area . the design is very minimalist and thereare lotsa design u can choose and vary according to ur choices , i m ean for a low price under rp 200,000 u can stay in a room with ac , tv and hot water , where else u can find ? plus it has got hbo , cinemax , starsports which i like to see , the parking lots are quite large at the back of the hotel too and had a security 24/7 which made me felt safe . all of the other facilities like minimarkets are just downstairs,which is very convenient for me to look for daily needs i need. and also the fruits are so damn cheap downstairs . i can find all sorts of fruits from durian , apple , oranges ( unbelievably cheap ) check it out n compare with other stores . This hotel is also close to a shopping mall . mall jambu 2 ,and transport is available just from outside the hotel , u can easily take a mini angkot which will cost about rp 2000 to travel to other places like the bus station , train station. Many people write a lot of nonsense review about this hotel , but actually i found its untrue , its quite comfortable to stay here , and u wont find any other hotel in bogor at this price with this kind of up to date minimalist quality

Room Tip: have a look at the hotel first before u make any decision , if u feel comfortable with the hotel , just stay , but believe me , u wont find any hotel this cheap with this quality
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
16  Thank cjaya
Reviewed 25 February 2013

for some personal reason i need to stay in bogor again and spent one night there.since my last visit to this hotel i found they starting to improve them self,much better bed,tv cable are provide (even its only just 4-5 channel),no more problem with my hot water,overall this hotel are starting become a comfort place for me,if you want a good room ask for nonsmoking room with window(due to i found some nonsmoking room without any window,i stayed at superior or vibe type depending the availablity due to they only reserve any reservation at least a week before your arrival date(sucks) and it happen once to me,they not create my reservation on their system,and the stupid think i've done is i forgot my note who the staff that (reception) handle my reservation,it makes me mad and need to blowout in the reception desk,im so tired at that moment and really need a sleep from a long journey,so make sure you write the staff name when you make a reservation!!!!!cause they didnt give you any booking code or else when you make reservation by phone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank mello_python
Christian_Djaja, Manajer at Papa Ho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Warm Regards,

We thank the sebesarnya to Mr. / Mrs who has been to our hotel. And we also would like to thank you for your input and suggestions for improvement of our hotel. Sorry for the delay of our responsibility because we can only access the trip advisor directly and respond to consumer complaints.

Responding to suggestions and input on the part of the reception / receptionist who did not record it bookingan room will be an important record to further enhance our service to Mr / Ms and we will improve our booking system

Once again we thank you for your advice and input.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I decided to book a room (superior) for me and my family after browsing through its website which I thought was quite impressive. When I got there, to my surprise, it didn't look like a hotel to me. My first impression of this place is that it's a cheap hotel. It was very, very different from the one I saw on the website.
The room is designed and furnished with cheap materials. The walls needs repainting. The bed needs to be changed as some of the springs are broken. The bathroom looked old and wasn't clean at all; and the hot water didn't work. To make things worse, the TV has no remote control and HBO completely off line.
That was my first visit, and there will no more visits.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Yuvan W

Warm Regards,

Responding to suggestions and input regarding the condition of the rooms in our hotel (the walls are less neat, hot water, and hygiene issues) it will be noticed us again and we fix it again. Before we have the wika system ( Hot water), Now we have change the whole sytem to hotwater solar panel by sanken and we assure you that the new sytem will give better experience.
For Tv remote, remote cable TV Ac and we now have to provide everything.

Once again we thank you for your advice and input.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

I really didn't understand how on earth people find this hotel to be good value for money. I spent the night in this hotel on my short getaway to Bogor.
I saw the ad that they provide a room for 99,000IDR (US$10) but we can't do online booking or reservation. I went there and they told me and my fiance it was only left the 300K (US$30) above. So I took the hotel.
At night, I couldn't sleep because there are giggling and shouting and some music from beside of my room. I went out to knock the room to tell them to tone it down, but they wouldn't listen. I saw about 6 girls stay in one room and they're making a lot of noise. I didn't understand how come the hotel management would let so many people stay in the room just for their little party.
The worst part was, the wall that separate my room and those noisy girls' room is not made from bricks. It is made from a thin plywood!!
I kept punching the plywood to make the girls shut up, but they just kept giggling. Some of the hotel guests came out to the alley and knock the girls' room but this time they didn't want to open the door. And the hotel management didn't do anything.

I also found this hotel very unsafe since below the hotel there was a supermarket and everyone and go there, and take stairs to the hotel.

When I stayed, some of the workers also doing maintenance. I asked the receptionist, when will the workers stop doing the maintenance near my room, and she answered 5 pm. It turned out the workers still doing it until 10 at night.

IT WAS JUST VERY AWFUL!

The bed was new and clean though, but this low budget hotel didn't paint the wall correctly. Some part of my room's wall wasn't painted. sigh.

What a disastrous night. I couldn't wait til morning and get the hell out of there.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
46  Thank mayellow
Reviewed 11 October 2011

if you just looking for a clean bed to sleep at low cost,then this hotel is your answer, the location is just a little outside the city but almost almost all public transportation pass near the hotel. The downside of this place is there's no remote control for the AC and TV, and a lot of improvement but hey, with only IDR120.000 you can get a decent room,free wifi at the lobby and breakfast (you must pay extra 10.000 for the breakfast, just outside the hotel there are a lot of food stand tough).

• Stayed: October 2011