“Nice Food but not too good ambience”
Review of Suis Butcher

Suis Butcher
Ranked #212 of 1,910 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Well this might be the 200th times I had my dinner at Suis Butcher since 1996 (not in Martadinata street, but all over Suis Butcher)
For the particular reason I like the taste of the food of S.B, it was very easy to enjoy, the steak was very tasty for the indonesian tongue.
The price was very moderate compared with the same level food on the other places.
I couldn't ask more for the quality of food and the prices.
The parking space for SB Martadinata, was upsetting, the space was to tiny.
Sometimes when we were enjoying the food, the parking man would call us to move our vehicle.Sometimes we had to park across the street, which was quite busy traffic and not easy when it was rainning.
The ambience of the couches,chairs, and furniture really need attention so much.
They were "rusty" worn out, torn around here and there, stained everywhere, chipped on the corner and sometimes shaky.
The carpeted corner...goosh...better take out the carpet.The lighting was too dim for a family restaurant.
If you want to enjoy the the real taste of Suis Butcher, unintterupettly with a cozy surrounding,try the other SB outlets.

1  Thank Harry2030101

Reviewed 26 December 2011

The steak's great, good restaurant atmosphere.... can't hardly wait to get there again with all my fellows.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

taste good, it would be good for candle light dinner

Reviewed 24 November 2011

this place never fails me. the service, the food. i like it medium rare for the steak

recommended!!

Reviewed 30 June 2011

this is one of my favorite eating places in Bandung. food is delicious and affordable. suis butcher in jalan RE Martadinata is a branch, but I most like to eat there because they place in the center of town is also the place is very convenient.

3  Thank lovebandung