All reviewsvillage viewswimming poolflying foxdago pakarmini marketluxurious hotelfavorite hotelbed roomcheck in processfurniturebalconytvmodemplaygroundplumbingwhirlpoolac
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This hotel looks classic. There are so many wide spaces in the lobby and sitting room area. The pool is also nice. And it is very 'kids friendly', because there's area for them playing. I also enjoy the food they served, and the staffs are very nice.

However, I could smell smoke from cigar in every sitting area. For me who hates smoking, it's very annoying. Moreover, I brought my baby when I stayed there. So it was very hazardous for little baby.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
HAKusdiaman, Manajer Umum at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, Boutique Suites, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs Anneila F,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the The Jayakarta Suites Bandung. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and we would like to apologize for your inconvenience during stay at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung in regards smell of smoke.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than previous one. And hopefully for 5 star review for the next visit.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

stay one night only with family on weekday. a spacious n clean room in 317 but i smell something like bau apek in that room. really love the pool area, very clean, large and trees everywhere. varietif menus on bfast but the taste was so so. imho the restaurant was under light bcause the lamp is lil bit yellow. wifi connection was poor.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr/Mrs Meydew,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one. And hopefully for 5 star review for the next visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

It's a little bit of creepy. And plis if you got the room 444 don't take it because it' very creepy. But the swimming pool the flying fox and the suites are the best. You must try the flying fox it's very worth it to try it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr/Mrs DamianMoa,

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and we would like to apologize for your inconvenience during stay at room 444, your feedback has been noted and followed up by our management

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. And hopefully for 5 star review again for the next visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Amongst the many things Bandung, Indonesia is known for, including outlet fashion stores and two active volcanos, is that it's also the go-to escape for Jakartanese looking for a weekend escape. The parking lot will betray this reality the moment one arrives on a Friday evening. As the Jayakarta caters to families, be prepared for many children. The breakfast buffet (free, of course) will not disappoint, featuring two omelet stations and a huge selection of Asian favorites. The rooms are clean, but a tish old. Internet wireless is spotty. Eat dinner off site as the non-breakfast menu is unimpressive. Taxis will not pick up from here, so either hire a car or walk to the main road to hail a Blue Bird (which are not plentiful).

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Howard C

Dear Mr/Mrs Howard,

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and we would like to apologize for your inconvenience during stay in regards Parking Lot, Internet and Dinner Menu, your feedback has been noted and followed up by management.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went there for business on Bandung, check-in waited too long about 90 minutes (it was about 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm). then, I was informed that the room has been occupied by another guest without any information to me first, but thanks to Jayakarta manager my room was upgraded to junior suite, it was large room but quite poor quality of the bed, the view is good, the breakfast is good, overall for this hotel is very good, the price is reasonable, and the parking lot is huge.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Olif A

Dear Mr/Mrs Olif A,

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and we would like to extend our apologize for your inconvenience during stay at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, your feedback has been noted and followed up by management.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will more pleasant than the previous one. And hopefully for 5 star review for the next visit.