See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

We were there only one night but is was a very nice stay. Good food en hot water. We booked a 2day trip by Sandy. He has his own travel agency at the reception. He is the best driver, storyteller and he did everything for us and our children from 8&13 years old. We slept near the volcano to see the most beautiful sunset and we had perfect lunch and diner. We went to a waterfall and we stopt at some more beautiful places. It was a great trip.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We had a really nice tour with Sandi to Kawah putih and to another crater at the south of Bandung. We saw as well a thee plantation and hot springs. Sandi is a very nice tour guide - and a good driver - who speaks even Dutch! We had a super nice day, dankjewel!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

By Moritz is close to the trainstation and offered a very basic room with worn-out bathroom in lower price range. Staff was very friendly and were jamming in the nice chillout area.
Biggest value of the hostel is their organized tours towords different destinations in Java starting from 1 day trips up to 14 days. We did a 7 day trip from Bandung to Yogyakarta which we can definitely recommend. Our guide Sandi showed us typical Indonesian locations (partly away from tourists) and provided local guides for the different destinations as well as organized mostly nice accommodations like the beautiful bamboo hut bale'ku in Pangandaran.
In case of interest you can contact Sandi directly (+62 813-9404-0025).

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank juliealessandra
Reviewed 16 November 2014

for a 66y a young experience , my view is ofcourse a bit different than a backpacker, so comforts of bed etc a clean bathroom is not what I am justed to... but I survived, cosy entrance , good service , many books in the libary, Foodservice with good advise , cosy contacts with locals and Sandy is a superdriver and organizer for trips

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Corelli S
Reviewed 19 October 2014

I really liked to stay at that place, everything you need as a backpacker is there, if not the friendly stuff will help out. And you can get a lot of helpful information about Bandung and Java itself from the stuff.
I do also warmly recommand the local guide Sandy, you can ask about him at the reception.
I really enjoyed my tour with him. The hole trip was awesome organised, his english is very good, and he showed me some great, uncrowded places around the hole area.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo