“Golden Flower Hotel is Extraordinary”
Review of Golden Flower

Golden Flower
Ranked #36 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Golden Flower Hotel is extraordinary, from the services, facilities, rooms. I had some time to stay there. There is no sense of disappointment, very friendly service.
As a haven in Bandung, Golden Flower is extraordinary. For the distance is also quite close to the airport or station.
For business purposes is also very reasonable, from desk to access iternet fast enough.
Thank you very much for all services.
Infinite thanks to Miss Uci and friends

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is my first time stayed at this hotel.I was recomended by my friend.I enjoy stayed there for only 1 night but the it was great.the staff are very hospitable.the breakfast are so many variety but must improve to the taste. I like the room but be sure you get in near to the lift.Above all it was great hotel. I will stay there again if I plan to go to Bandung

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed at the Golden Flower Hotel from 13Feb to 17Feb 2012,and this is our 2nd stay here.I love this hotel because of it's location which is close to Pasar Baru.Our room was upgraded from the standard room to a spacious room this time round,the room is clean and comfortable,all the facilities are working,the staff are quick to respond to all our queries, friendly and always willing to help from door girl to upper mgmt,breakfast buffet has great selection from western to local Indonesian dishes.This will be our choice hotel everytime we travel to Bandung.Thank You Pak Rahmat,Pak Andrian,Shinta,Suci n gang!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank adibah1717
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Stayed at the golden flower from 7 to 11 feb.overall just average.Pros: staff there Is friendly,location wise is quite near the pasar baru. Cons: I had to change my room 2 time during my stay ,one is not their fault as I request to have connecting room ,2nd is because there's cockroaches in the room managed to kill 4 small cockroaches in my room .And one thing that really left a sour note on my stay is that on my departure for my trf to apt ,had already informed the hotel n had the staff acknowledge it that there are 8 adult n 2 child for the trf as we had booked 4 rooms at the hotel but on that day only 7seater mpv arrived , I told the staff how do you expect us to fit 11 person plus driver n luggages in the car.there say that this is the only car available now n that we could take a cab but we have to pay for it, I argued with them since it's complimentary service by the hotel why should I pay for the taxi and in the end after much arguing the management finally agree to pay for the fare.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Kreep1303
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Just 1 night i stayed in Golden Flower Hotel, but every moment in there make me feel so happy. All staff so friendly and nicely. Room comfort and clean. I will stay in here every time i visit in bandung.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Bandung hotels
0.6 km away
Amaroossa Bandung
#12 of 231 in Bandung
4.1 km away
HOUSE Sangkuriang - Bandung

Been to Golden Flower? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Flower

Address: Jl. Asia Afrika no. 15-17, Bandung 40111, Indonesia
Region: Indonesia > Java > West Java > Bandung
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Bandung
#8 Family Hotel in Bandung
#8 Business Hotel in Bandung
#19 Spa Hotel in Bandung
#22 Luxury Hotel in Bandung
Price Range: $55 - $78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Golden Flower 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Flower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Golden Flower Hotel Bandung